Reviews for The Solution
EAMC1992 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
sorry for typing this but this is just my opinion rose is a (b)itch alice is (f)ucking stupid bella is also stupid for not wanting a happy life with the man she loves and edward was stupid for killing himself he should have confronted his father after everything that happened and I ABSOLUTELY (F)UCKING HATE HOW YOU ENDED THE STORY
Fabioso chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
This was an unexpected little gem and a superb read which was fabulously written.
TwiRose4life chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Aw that was great
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Wow exceptionally beautiful story, absolutely amazing your writing was flawless! You are really talented.
RosewardLust chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Wow, just Wow. This story was so unbelievably crazy and yet so addicting and yet somehow...gives me chills and such a terrifying feeling inside me! It's...Amazing! I loved the arguements! So much! Rosalie is my absloute favorite character in the book along with Edward. The fight was upbeating and of course I sided with Rosalie. Bella, god what a bitch she seemed to be! If I were Rosalie and this were happening to me I would have done the same things she had done, only worse! And god Edward, man did I want to punch the fuck out of his perfect face! The turning to stone was a huge shocker! I loved it! Only if Bella Bitch left! Rosalie should have kicked her ass out ! Beautiful shot! Definitely brought some intense feelings out of me haha!
left in bits chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
This was amazing, wow! I honestly had Rosalie pegged as a mad scientist and think the clues were given as a way to trick us - and trick me you did, in a way. I may be wrong though, but I loved how this turned out so much.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Cheaters. Edward is a coward without honor if he gave up the woman he loved for his parents approval. Fuck it. If he did it that means he didin;t love Bella and that's it. And Bella... I get that she was in love with Edward but in the moment he married another woman she should find another home, another city, another place very very far away from Edward.
I despise them both.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Ack! :-) I have to tell you that I'm in the very beginning of this chapter, and nervous as all get out that you are either going to have Bella 'marble' Rosalie or Rosalie 'marble' Bella. How very sinister and foreboding... It's great! I'm not sure if I'm reading the foreshadowing right, and if I'm dead-on, you might want to make it even more subtle. Lovely gothic writing style, I'm feeling a little Picture of Dorian Gray vibe in the undercurrent of artistic perfectionist or something like that.
Well, I am going to finish reading now...
What I hope happens, is that Edward turns to stone (what jerk confesses what-ifs on his wedding day to his fiance's BFF?) and that Rosalie becomes Bella's new obsession.
Tata for now and thanks for writing :-D
Aerieada chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
The "solution" indeed. Not sure if you intended for that wordplay, but elegant nevertheless. I really love your writing style - striking, but nowhere near bombastic. The stuff of short story anthologies.
Void Personified chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
*applauds* You, sir or madame, are an excellent writer. This is fantastic-definitely one of the best Twilight fics I've read. The only thing I would watch out for are a few sentence fragments, such as "She was sitting on a small bench, more a step stool than anything else. Drinking soda out of a small glass bottle and watching her friend walk back and forth along some invisible line on the floor." The second sentence isn't actually sentence, but turning that period into a comma would make the whole thing kind of unwieldy, so perhaps a little revising is in order.

I KNEW that someone would end up turned to stone. I just KNEW it. I was kind of expecting it to be Bella, though...but I think I like this way better. Again, I applaud you. Bravo.
Pridemunkeyz chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Whoa. Unexpected craziness batman. This was... O_O
But yay.
EvenstarMoonblood chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Great work! Terrifying but also beautiful in some way
ForeverEva123 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
awwww good story

and a mean edward
MissTeenageDream chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
LOVE your writing style!
WingsStarsAndSky chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Oh god. That was terrifying... But AMAZING! Good job!