Reviews for Abracadabra
Elanshaw chapter 1 . 3/4
Diggle is the man!
Loved how you wrote him..loved how you wrote hurt Oliver..
This was great!
Quiet Like the Snow chapter 1 . 1/29
This is awesome. I like your writing style.
iluvahsoka2029 chapter 1 . 1/16
Okay, I'm sorry, but that was perfect. That was exactly the missing scene that I wanted, and you created it spectacularly. That was extremely satisfying. Thank you so much. :D Ur amazing
Raign chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
I read this a long time ago, sorry I didn't leave a review, really good story. :)
Nova42 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Great story. I can definitely see this as how Diggle handled the situation. Keep writing!
New Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
I am very impressed with this story. It totally makes sense and connects all the pieces in a way that totally makes sense. Well done!
Thank you chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I just saw Years End and noticed the perfect opportunity for an awesome missing scene fanfic! After searching for like ten minutes (totally worth it!) I found Abracadabra. Thank you SO much for writing this!
dafaolta chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Well done. Good detail on the scene and the idea of the pallet was nice. I'd wondered how you account for arrow wounds in a bike accident.
Niendil chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I love it! I love it love it love it! I hand a soddy spot for friendship angst stories and this...thus just got right into that spot and made itself home. I was so sad it was over! And what i like most is that you maintained the characteristics that make me love Diggle. I really hope to see more Arrow fanfics from you!
Allegra chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Loving the Oliver whump! My favourite kind of story and, since the fandom is fairly new, it is very exciting to find your fic! Thank you for a great read and the extra scene that we all wish had been in the show!
GlOmP3R chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
love it! you got everyone into character perfectly :D kick-ass job!
relevanttosomeone chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Ow. I actually got sympathy pains from reading this one. Just wow, Diggle, man, that was a rough 'accident' to set up. Excellent filler!
Jasmine-Now-Leaves chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
nice!
farmgirl1964 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Nicely done!
abitherabii chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Loved it! That was so clever how you described Diggle's cover story :D Thanks for writing!