Reviews for Abracadabra
dafaolta chapter 1 . 1/22
Well done. Good detail on the scene and the idea of the pallet was nice. I'd wondered how you account for arrow wounds in a bike accident.
Niendil-The Vampire of Arda chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I love it! I love it love it love it! I hand a soddy spot for friendship angst stories and this...thus just got right into that spot and made itself home. I was so sad it was over! And what i like most is that you maintained the characteristics that make me love Diggle. I really hope to see more Arrow fanfics from you!
Allegra chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Loving the Oliver whump! My favourite kind of story and, since the fandom is fairly new, it is very exciting to find your fic! Thank you for a great read and the extra scene that we all wish had been in the show!
GlOmP3R chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
love it! you got everyone into character perfectly :D kick-ass job!
relevanttosomeone chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Ow. I actually got sympathy pains from reading this one. Just wow, Diggle, man, that was a rough 'accident' to set up. Excellent filler!
Jasmine-Now-Leaves chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
nice!
farmgirl1964 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Nicely done!
abitherabii chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Loved it! That was so clever how you described Diggle's cover story :D Thanks for writing!
HassleCastle chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Awsome!
Rat chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Great story, I really like your writing style. :-)
DefyTheUnknown chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
This is truly awesome! I've read a couple of post 1x09 fics and this is by far the best one!
Beanie74 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
At last... Some good h/c whumpy goodness! I've been looking for a story that fit the 'gap' in 109! Thank you sooooooo much for filling it.

Please, please, please... I want to hear more! Do you have any thing for 114 The Odyssey? I feel like they left SO much of the h/c out of the show, once Oliver had been shot...

Again, thank you for filing in the gaping hole in 109!

:o)
cdewinter78 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I really enjoyed your eye for the details in this, of course Diggles role is much more complicated than just the side kick. Your style of writing flows naturally and is easy to follow and paced well. Thanks for the read. Great work! Abi
8belles chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
That was very good. Great tone, great voice for Diggle. I think he gets the short shrift sometimes on the show. Great details too. Lovely read.
vitchous chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
This story is really good. I would had loved to watch this scenes in this episode. (sorry about my english)