Reviews for Love and War
A-arbor chapter 12 . 8/7/2013
Yay! Happy ending! A cute ending to a great story! Too bad it had to end, though. I CALL SEQUEL! A sequel will make absolutely no sense but STILL! SEQUEL!
Writer'sFantasy chapter 12 . 8/7/2013
oMG ESMAKLDZ MY NAME IS BRAS BABY'S NAME AND NIKKITA AND AND AND sobbing alsoo I'm get. So Bra must've been pissed over the fact that Marron's baby was born on the same day as his. loolooool that last line
"MAVEN TRUNKS BRIEFS YOU GET YOUR ASS HERE Right NOW BEFORE I GET THE BELT!" *wipes fake tear away* remind me so much of my child hood

God I love this story welp see ya later on HSNG
gotenxbulla chapter 12 . 8/7/2013
I like it good ending
MarronChestnut chapter 12 . 8/7/2013
that's cute with kids
wittykittylizzie chapter 12 . 8/6/2013
aw the ending was amazing! so cute and i loved how bra didn't want moron to go into labor with her, typical bra c:
this was so adorable and i'm going to miss it c:
beautiful-note2895 chapter 12 . 8/6/2013
Awww lolx this was sweet!
Tiffany7898 chapter 12 . 8/6/2013
OMG I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING AT THE END! Thank you sooooooooooo much for using Nikkita, even though I spoiled your surprise lol this story was great! Can't wait to read the other chapters of your stories! :) imma kik you now ;)
elli-sofia chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
Nice and funny chapter:D oh god.. drunk GohanxD
elli-sofia chapter 10 . 8/1/2013
This chapter.. it made my eyes water.

And how come I haven't noticed that you have update:,D

And I also like name Maven;)
MarronChestnut chapter 11 . 7/30/2013
I'm really surprised that Marron and Truks got married but I saw it coming still
wittykittylizzie chapter 11 . 7/30/2013
great chapter! drunk gohan is hilarious! veggie doesn't love sappy romance, aww :'( this scene was so cute! very excited for the epilogue, though sad this is ending.
A-arbor chapter 11 . 7/30/2013
I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT -great chapter* I KNEEEEEEEEWWWWW ITTTTTTT! IIIIII KKKKKKNNNNNNEEEEEWWWWW IIIIITTTTT! I KNEW IT!
beautiful-note2895 chapter 11 . 7/30/2013
Love it! This is a great story cant wait for your epilouge...
Writer'sFantasy chapter 11 . 7/29/2013
hjgsxjkz;lda hesjkahdjkdlhf ajkahjjhdskdfsa I INIK IDNSIJFKJNZKLF MAVEN IS ALIVE ALIIIIIIVVVEEEEEEeEee trunks and marron are married eVERYONE IS HAPPY DSJIASJFLKDBRFJDSKHJKLFGJHJKDLSVLKTDFHSVAKLDSJLCBG GJVBHKFJSSWKH ITS ALREADY OVER ;-; ONLY THE EPILOUGE LEFT ;-;;;;
Tiffany7898 chapter 11 . 7/29/2013
*kisses* you're welcome babe! SO CUTE! OMG I love the changes you did with Gohan! Priceless! Cute ass story bitch, can't wait for the epilogue!