Reviews for Believe
darkaccalia520 chapter 1 . 6/11
I am completely fandom blind, but I know the basic premise of the show.

I could definitely relate to your characters, as they are not unlike my own. I also adored the little battle they had over daycare facilities. Isn't that how it is nowadays, though? Everyone's so worried about little ones getting a head start on the academics, but Booth has a point; whatever happened to kids just being kids? Either way, it leads him to say those words...the ones he probably shouldn't have, even if the last bit was implied, I think she knew, which is why she ran out.

And then he was blocked by the sleeping baby. Poor guy! Now he's got to wait for her to either come back or take the baby out. Well, as the hours go by, he chooses the latter, of course. That was probably a godsend, considering what happened.

Oh, gosh, how horrible for him to find Bones like that. And who in the world would do that? Well, that's probably revealed in the episode you wrote this off of. Either way, I really loved the emotion there. Of course, Booth is scared...and feeling guilty. He could lose the woman he loves, the mother of his child.

Oh, wow; I love, love, love the fact that Bones is in a liminal state there. I've done something similar in my own writing, and I'm always a sucker for this type of storyline. But it is even more of a shock for Bones herself, being an atheist. I love that her mother is the messenger and that she tries to call to Booth and the others. The last line was perfect. I almost wish there was more, but again, I'm assuming that was covered in the show.

I know this is an older piece, so I'm not sure you're interested in editing it, but I have one little suggestion here:

little with the threat with unshed tears.-This seems like too many 'withs'. Perhaps: little with the threat of unshed tears.

And lastly, you're probably asking yourself why I'd read a story from a fandom I don't know. Well, this is my way of showing my appreciation, as I've enjoyed conversing with you over the months. Also, I read fandom-blind quite a bit. There is no need to return the favor. It just occurred to me I'd never looked at your stories, so I thought today would be the day.

I quite enjoyed this. Well done. :)
Julianne chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Great prognostication from the promo. I hope you write another chapter.
jsboneslover chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Beautifully written and intense - just like that episode is going to be. Are you going to move forward with this? Hope so.
iamwriter chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
loving this
mychakk chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
open ending. not nice of you.

I liked it a lot. I wonder what we'll get in the upcoming episode. I'm both anticipating it and dreading it. Part of me wants for them to make her a believer, but part of me fears the outcry it might bring... not matter what, it;s going to be emotional.

I like how you worked the promo into this, although was there a spoiler about their fight that lead to Brennan staying late at the lab?
ErynGrace chapter 1 . 2/7/2013