Reviews for DBZ Road Trip!
DBZfan chapter 4 . 10/16/2011
can I be in?I know its a little late but please?
ligerzero626 chapter 3 . 11/23/2007
good you can add me. i will give you a discription if you add me.
Saiya-jin Queen chapter 5 . 3/12/2003
Cyb here. I finally have an account.(actually, I've been havin' one for a while now.) I just wanted to ask you one thing. When am I gonna be in the story? That is all. Thank you. Oh, BTW, please read & review my stories. Thank you very much.
Briefs Hikaru chapter 5 . 1/6/2003
OMG! You updated and I didn't know! I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!

I'm very exited about what's gonna happen and I understand when you say it gets a little hard to keep track of everybody. (I was doing a review-and-join-fic too for a while and boy was it confusing!) Also, I love Linkin Park! _ And Eminem's good too. Anyways, can't wair for the next chapter! And to have Trunks in summer clothes...*thoughts of Trunks in shorts and a tanktop* Hehehe...

BTW, I don't know why everyone's complaining about driving. I love to drive! (although admittedly I'm not too good at it)And all the Yu-gi-oh peeps that are showing up are interesting too. Well, can't wait for an update! Ja!
makaveli2 chapter 5 . 12/13/2002
(Just 2 let you know, this is SonMarron...I just went back to my ORIGINAL alias...) Coolies! Y'know, I would've reviewed the other chappies, but I blanked out on the title of this fic...*sweatdrop* Sorry! Anywhos, if ya want you can call me Makaveli in the fic instead of typing SonMarron all the time...or just Mak for even shorter! I liked how ya portray me in here, pretty accurate... (And just 2 let you know for future references...my favorite person 2 listen 2 is Jay-Z...) Anywhos! Can't wait for ya to get the next chapter up!
IntendedChaos chapter 5 . 11/30/2002
OK ummmmmmmm... scratch that most idiotic last review thingie i sent in or however it goes in...

since no one knows, or wants to know about Aidrenna and her little race thingie -_-...

I'll be my OTHER chick Vega!

Name: Vega

Married to: Yamcha ( at least in my own little world!)

Eye color: Violet blue ish

Hair color: Black, jet black

Hair length: Not really that long

Race: Saiyan ( shes one of the very few NICE AND KIND ONES)

Tail: recently sliced off during battle

siblings: Vegeta

pets: none unless you count Puar...

kids: ummmm... none

hieght: 5 feet 11 inches

Likes to wear: as much as i hate it, my sister wants her to wear a belly bearing shirt, and low- rise jeans, an platform sandals(hey at least she has the body for it!)

weight: 103

personality: the exact opposite of vegeta, except she does like to fight

where to meet her: i dunno u pick

uuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmm me thinks thou doth art done

i think im pretty much done

quote of week: I'm afraid you've mistaken me for someone who actually gives a crap.
VegetaGokuLover chapter 5 . 11/3/2002
Las Vegas is going to be great.. well, considering that all the states and cities are pathetic. Update soon.
IniRniDefunct chapter 5 . 10/26/2002
*biggest grin that I can mangage* _ YAY! YOU FINALLY UPDATED! YEEPPPPPPIIIEEEEE! and BARDOCK! and YOU know what?

I AM GETTING INTO YGO TOO! KAIBA"S MINE! *grumbles* fine, u can have him for awhile... hahahahahahah. And about the YGO, I just got into it about 1 1/2 week ago... THAT SHOW IS AWESOME!

Doncha think? And I like Blink 182, and Offsprings! I try not to shop much, and drive fast. _ just to help you out for the next chapter. Uh... let's see... Bardock, bardock, bardock... I know! Let's have one of us have an car accident! HAHAHAHA, all havoc breaks loose! Well, cya laterz!
Interlude chapter 5 . 10/26/2002
YAY! you updated! ::jumps up and down:: ::dances:: _; well, update again soon- well, if you can. sometimes it can be hard to update... *thinks about the previous stories she put up and took down because she never updated because she never felt like it* yep, there can be some VERY good reasons for not updating a story... *cough, cough* _; right... bye! *waves*
Tange20147 chapter 5 . 10/24/2002
please i desprtaly want to be in this great fic. well heres my bio:

Tange

Age:one year younger then trunks

Species:Saiyan(with tail)

Hair color:semi long Blue hair with white bangs

Height:6'2(tall boots)

weight:none of your bisness

most noticable trait: is really good with guys

Favorite DBZ person: crush on Trunks

Dress:light blue skimpy taktop,spegetti strap, black mini skirt. likes wearing toght clothes.

idea for comeing in,: meet trunks when she was trying on really good looking clothes.
Wind2 chapter 5 . 10/24/2002
AWESOME! YOU UPDATED! This was a good chapter, and the music was awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter!
SSJSkaterTrunks chapter 5 . 10/24/2002
Hehehe! I love all those bands! _ Nice choice! *gives thumbs up* Awesomeness! MORE NOW!
Santamoogle chapter 4 . 9/28/2002
Thanks for FINALLY updating! I was beginning to think you had completely forgotten about your fic!

Good chapter! *sigh* you brought in Setokaiba! *laughs* it's just that I always call Lotus Setokaiba because she has his haircur, and her hair is brown... *laughs again*

T'was a little confusing though, THERE ARE SO MANY PPL! I think it's very nice of you to make accomodations for everyone who wants to be in the ficcie!

ARIGATOU! SAYONARA!
megan chapter 4 . 9/27/2002
great fic so far!

Write more!

bye

~~~~~~megs~~~~~
Miss Maya chapter 4 . 9/16/2002
Yay! An update wah who! Thanks for puting me in, your doing a great job and I like

the fact you added Kaiba-boy to it tehehehe