Reviews for A blooming friendship
Chemical Cat chapter 11 . 6/29
I really like this, and I hope you choose to continue it :)
Alice chapter 11 . 1/27
Hey I just want to tell you that I'm still rereading your story and hope that one day you might continue it, if you don't plan to I understand it's been a while and you might have forgotten where the story was going or just lost your muse for it, but if you want to continue I'm here when/if you do
Alice chapter 11 . 12/11/2014
Aww you still haven't updated? It's been a year (and one day but who's counting?) *pouts these sighs* oh well, I hope your life is going well and that everything works in your favor and if you happen to update soon all the better ne?
Good luck with your schooling or if you've finished your education good luck with work!
DaBusDriva58 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Your English is very good, better than some of my fellow Texans.
Kenta16 chapter 11 . 5/12/2014
I liked it and would love to see it continued.
jess chapter 11 . 5/5/2014
I honestly think your fanfiction is really cute, please continue it because its been such a great story so far. theres not too many fanfictions about crowxseto so im pretty happy youve decided to keep uploading! :))
SomebodyUDunno chapter 11 . 5/2/2014
FRICKIN LOVE YOU and hey it's a good thing that I only saw this now
cause i gotta wait for like half a year for an update
xxnvu chapter 11 . 4/20/2014
I still come back every few months to see if you've updated! I really love this story. It has this hint of uniqueness I haven't seen in other stories before; it's awesome. I'm supporting you! :)
blackkyu chapter 11 . 4/9/2014
Aw, and I was wondering where this would go too.
Songbook12 chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
Lol, Crow...
Songbook12 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Bochan-Ciel chapter 11 . 3/10/2014
Please Please please, make the next chapter, please!
Olive chapter 11 . 3/1/2014
So cutteeee nyaaan...though i expect Crow would actually make some move while Seto's sleeping :3
Please update more chapters I'm surely waiting for a new chapter!
And yeah, your English is well-written, so nothing to worry about! Keep going on writing
CherryTree chapter 11 . 3/2/2014
I love this! I think the writing style has improved, and I would very much like to see this continued.
Lazay Woman chapter 11 . 2/19/2014
I love this so much. Just, so 可愛い (cute)! I like how this is more focused on their relationship growing into something more than friends. Please continue this.