Reviews for A blooming friendship
blackkyu chapter 11 . 4/9
Aw, and I was wondering where this would go too.
Songbook12 chapter 3 . 3/13
Lol, Crow...
Songbook12 chapter 1 . 3/13
Cute)
demonprincess13 chapter 11 . 3/10
Please Please please, make the next chapter, please!
Olive chapter 11 . 3/1
So cutteeee nyaaan...though i expect Crow would actually make some move while Seto's sleeping :3
Please update more chapters I'm surely waiting for a new chapter!
And yeah, your English is well-written, so nothing to worry about! Keep going on writing
CherryTree chapter 11 . 3/2
I love this! I think the writing style has improved, and I would very much like to see this continued.
Lazay Woman chapter 11 . 2/19
I love this so much. Just, so 可愛い (cute)! I like how this is more focused on their relationship growing into something more than friends. Please continue this.
Alice chapter 11 . 1/24
Yay! You're back! I'm so happy! I enjoyed this chapter very much and hope you update soon
Cornelia892 chapter 11 . 1/19
Man, I really love you're story here!
I can't wait to see what's going to happen in the next chaptet! 8D
Guest chapter 11 . 12/25/2013
Wow. I... Wow. This fic is really decent! A bit confusing on the plot events sometimes, but it's still pretty good! I'm from America and well... to say your English is "good" is a kind of an understatement. You actually speak better English than most of my real friends. :/ Your writing style actually improved after that break you took! And even if there are a couple plot holes and inaccuracies, i still love the way you write for Crow. U v U Sweet, confused Crow. I sincerely hope you'll write more but if you need another break to improve like you did, I really don't mind waiting. u
Sasunaru N Ichihitsu chapter 11 . 12/26/2013
Yey! I'm so happy! An update! And a cute one at that :p I approve xD
BlueRoseMidnight chapter 11 . 12/23/2013
Oh So glad I ran into this again The writing sure does seem to be going at a different pace :3 Can't wait to see how this story continues
otakugirl251 chapter 11 . 12/19/2013
im still reading it, its looks good
nightassassin480 chapter 11 . 12/18/2013
Well, I'm still going to continue reading this. I really enjoy this story and I'd really love if you would continue this- even if you are only able to post every so often.

Good luck with everything and I hope that you are able to post more often!
dragon of colors chapter 11 . 12/18/2013
Woohoo! Can't wait for more!