Reviews for Ice Prince
Cira Heartfilia chapter 6 . 8/18
Sorry about your mum.
This story is great by the way.
justsomeone chapter 6 . 8/14
Again, this is an AMAZING story! After 300 years of sleeping, Jack finally woke up, but just to see his father die infront of him. Oh gosh, i felt my eyes burn and wet while reading this. It broke my heart seeing how Jack cried for his father, pleading him to not leave him. Father Winter was the first who was willing to approach and acknowledge him, and became his only family that he treasured so much but now that his father was gone, life will be harder for Jack without the one who treated him as a real precious son who was willing to do anything for him. But the guradians are ther for him, to comfort him and be his knew family.
Sobrang ganda nitong ginawa mo author-san! Please sana ipagpatuloy mo itong kwento. Gusto kong mabasa ang susunod na chapter hanggang sa katapusan.
I love this, so please oh please continue this. Ah..uhm..sorry kung english at tagalog ang review na ito, nasanay po kasi ako sa english hehe. We'll i'll wait for you to update this even if it take too long 'cause this is a wonderful story that i must read 'till it end.
This is great! Please continue it, I'm excited to see what happens next, but maybe there could be a way for Jack to communicate with his father, like maybe through a magic shard of ice, or a magic snowball, or maybe North could make something for Jack that let him talk to his father.
readwithcats chapter 6 . 7/23
So I don't know if this will help but I'm sorry about your mom. I don't know what I would do without mine. I hope your ok.

This is a really good plot and I can't wait for more!
Tsukiko K chapter 6 . 7/21
Is Old Man Winter gone for good? Because I cried like a baby in this chapter
rosie.com chapter 6 . 7/18
Your story is great! I'm sorry for your lost :(
Rabbit887 chapter 6 . 6/22
Aw that's so sad:( But it was very good writing!
wow that was so sad the feels.
acrisafu chapter 6 . 5/25
I'm so sorry for everything that had happened to you. I can begin to imagine the pain you must have felt (and are probably still feeling). I hope that everything in your life and your future becomes brighter for you. Hang in there. I know you don't know me but strangers are some of the best people to talk to (as they dont know you and will listen) and if you ever need it, feel free.

In relation to the story, woah this is awesome! I read it once and came back to it noticing that you updated and I'm glad I did. So sad! But so amazingly good. I hope you decide to continue updating this (:
ErinSkyeLi2.7 chapter 6 . 4/23
Aww! I admire that you updated the story despite your situation. I give out my condolences. I've never lost a loved one, but knowing they might not be there for you anymore is sad. I can feel your emotions through your writing and I honestly was about to cry. I loved the details and the clear tones that made me really feel shocked and heartbroken. I really reach out to you. But anyways, don't stop this! I really like what you're doing! I hope you go through life the same everyday! Fighting!
Anon Y. Mous chapter 6 . 4/4
I'm sorry for your loss. I know it's a bit late, but I know the pain of losing a parent at least, yet that probably doesn't compare to your pain. Just know that you've got fans out there who adore you for who you are. This fanfic has definitely put a smile on my face and I've enjoyed every word of it.
sjsreader chapter 6 . 3/5
This was really sad, but also really cute. I really like the idea, and think this could be a pretty fantastic story! Marvelous job!
Nadirose6366 chapter 6 . 2/23
Update plsssss!;0
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 1/22
wow. amazing and saddening
jackandelsaforever101 chapter 6 . 1/13
thanks...I almost cried...thanks so much for that. BTW love the story though...keep going.