Reviews for Ice Prince
Taylor Devline chapter 5 . 11/21
Where are you?
J.S.H.N.Girl chapter 5 . 10/14
I know it's been quite a while since this fic was updated, but I can't help but review in hopes for another chapter! Getting into fandoms with no continuation is pretty tough considering most writers don't finish a multi-chartered story with an interesting plot and decent English. Again, I seriously hope everything's been going well and that you update! Really great story!
Senna Bluefire chapter 4 . 8/20
Nice story. I hope it will be updated soon.
MadamnBolivia chapter 2 . 8/13
This was wonderful!
MadamnBolivia chapter 1 . 8/13
Loved it !
dannielle.shorrock chapter 5 . 8/12
Gahhhh, so evil, having a cliffhanger like that and then not update. Jack...i need to find out on how you are going to wake up. So please please pleeeeeeeease update soon
PeterPanfan13 chapter 5 . 8/1
AAAAHHHHHH! JACK! This story is FANTASTIC! I LOVE it! Please continue!
why is jack in there? Tell me (us, readers)
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 5 . 7/10
I like your story! Update soon!
tadashis-butt chapter 5 . 6/13
SparklingBlizzard16 chapter 5 . 5/20
I love it more
Well I am assuredly bummed. This has been one of the most enjoyable fanfics I have come across just to find that at a key moment, possibly even the climax (even though I hoped it wouldn't be) the story, correct me if I am wrong, was dropped. I really, really enjoyed the idea of this fanfic in relation to its movie. I do wish in the deepest of my heart that you continue this story, and if you were to, all my irritation about it just being dropped would vanish completely and I. instead, would be filled with thankfulness which you be endowed upon you, the story's inspiring creator.
Aviendhaphiragon chapter 5 . 4/19
Evil! Have you seriously abandoned this story on a cliffhanger? I want Jack to wake up!
Sleepery chapter 5 . 3/28
Come baaaaack lol
Guest chapter 5 . 12/17/2014
Christmas is going to come before you update
-girl with strange ideas