Reviews for Ice Prince
Sleepery chapter 5 . 3/28
Come baaaaack lol
Guest chapter 5 . 12/17/2014
Christmas is going to come before you update
AND I WANT TO SEE A NOTHER CHAPTER BEFOR I SEE NORTH!
-girl with strange ideas
AgitatedDog9288 chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
very interesting!
monkeybaby chapter 5 . 11/26/2014
Oh. My. Gods. THIS IS AMAZING!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
Oh my MIM YOU ARE HASH! PLEAS UPDATE!
YellowFlash67 chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
I'm really pumped now. I can't wait for the next installment. I like the whole 'Prince' Jack Frost and how Jack is stuck in a state of awareness and sleep. I hope you update soon.
AmaraEveinson chapter 5 . 10/29/2014
Omg, I am in love with this story! I just started reading "Ice Cubes" when you mentioned this story in one of your chapters, and I was already looking for a prince story about Jack so this was perfect. Not only that, but the fact you written stories about "Reborn" made me giddy as a child on Christmas morning! I look forward to the next chapter and to reading every story you wrote as well!
thelynch chapter 5 . 9/29/2014
this story is amazing!
Wendy bird chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
Nooooooooooooo! Not a cliffhanger!
iggy chapter 5 . 8/15/2014
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FCTSyndrome chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
Can't wait for more! I love this so so so so much!
RustedEagleWings chapter 5 . 8/2/2014
Love the story! Can't wait for more!
Noven01 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
You stopped updating this. WHY?!
*sobs*
Nikki Pond chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
This is actually a great AU, and that is totally Jack! He has a way to get into people's hearts and warm up ;) I love this idea, the whole Jack being a prince. I was a bit surprise of this certain and kind of AU instead of Human Highschool but this is better ;) In my opinion, I love that u brought Old Man Winter and especially that u made Jack so...childlike. and a Prince. I honestly don't understand why Jack had to be frozen, I may guessed that Pitch wanted the boy himself, but Jack is immortal right? I know Old Man Winter was not really focusing about Jack ageing because he's immortal himself, but I guess the ice coffin had something to do more importantly and what's capable of.

Hope u really update. Kailan? Sana na update mo to eh? Ok?
Circles chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
This is one of the BEST Rotg fanfic I've seen! Thank you so much and hope you post more chapters really soon!