Reviews for Ice Prince
Awesome story! Are you going to update it anytime soon? Just wondering.
i wish you would update this
NoSignalBlueScreen chapter 6 . 3/12
This is a really awesome AU and I loved Winter Frost. He was so great.
Akshana chapter 6 . 1/21
Great story, really hope you're still updating!
Insane.Sonic.Fan chapter 6 . 1/9
Oh my chaos! This is amazing! Cant wait to read more!
DNA2337 chapter 6 . 11/12/2016
Keep the story going
AnimeFan197 chapter 6 . 11/12/2016
When Jack was crying and Winter was dying talking to Jack, I was crying myself! I love this so far, but seriously... the feels.
bowties-scarves-and-magic chapter 6 . 10/25/2016
I am so sorry about your mum. I just found your story and it is one of the best I have ever read. It is so beautiful? I hope you will be able to post more.
Meemosa chapter 6 . 10/21/2016
Wow, I can't even begin to imagine what you and your family must have gone through. And the other people... it must have been really difficult. I'm so sorry about your mom. And um... the story is nice, I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for writing it
Cira Heartfilia chapter 6 . 8/18/2016
Sorry about your mum.
This story is great by the way.
justsomeone chapter 6 . 8/14/2016
Again, this is an AMAZING story! After 300 years of sleeping, Jack finally woke up, but just to see his father die infront of him. Oh gosh, i felt my eyes burn and wet while reading this. It broke my heart seeing how Jack cried for his father, pleading him to not leave him. Father Winter was the first who was willing to approach and acknowledge him, and became his only family that he treasured so much but now that his father was gone, life will be harder for Jack without the one who treated him as a real precious son who was willing to do anything for him. But the guradians are ther for him, to comfort him and be his knew family.
Sobrang ganda nitong ginawa mo author-san! Please sana ipagpatuloy mo itong kwento. Gusto kong mabasa ang susunod na chapter hanggang sa katapusan.
I love this, so please oh please continue this. Ah..uhm..sorry kung english at tagalog ang review na ito, nasanay po kasi ako sa english hehe. We'll i'll wait for you to update this even if it take too long 'cause this is a wonderful story that i must read 'till it end.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/5/2016
This is great! Please continue it, I'm excited to see what happens next, but maybe there could be a way for Jack to communicate with his father, like maybe through a magic shard of ice, or a magic snowball, or maybe North could make something for Jack that let him talk to his father.
readwithcats chapter 6 . 7/23/2016
So I don't know if this will help but I'm sorry about your mom. I don't know what I would do without mine. I hope your ok.

This is a really good plot and I can't wait for more!
Tsukiko K chapter 6 . 7/21/2016