Reviews for The New Turk
always-kh chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
already like the fic... is it gonna b continued?

oh and i have a poll up pretty please vote in it.
purkin chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
YAy! Continue! Finish! we!
fiona chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
continue. you have a penchant for not completing anything.

i like this fic and i want more.
Jillato chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
are you ever going to continue with your story? Plz email me with your response! email: jehull_219 thx!
Tijuana Pirate chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
Hee hee hee... I like it. You *are* going to continue it, right? It's just too intriguing! A new 'company' and Yuffie as a Turk? Sharing a room with Reno? Heh heh heh... I *definetly* like this one. Please write more!

T. Pirate
icemint chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
ahahahhahaa! that was great! pleeeeeease continue this! *still laughing while pressing Submit*
Lady-Daine chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
oh yay! this is really good LOL are please write more sooooon!
Mimi Sama chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
I loved yo fic! yuffieXReno 4 eva! finish! finish your next fic! i want moooore! i simply adore your work!
Shigan chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
Oiii! fun fun, like this very much :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
me gusta! hehe gomen for the spanglish. anywho, i like it a lot and hope u update soon
Sam chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
I really like this fanfic and I hope you write more of it soon.
triciasama chapter 1 . 8/23/2002
Loved the way you portrayed yuffie ( even if she seems, well, less happy, as magnum said) The comical parts were interesting and gave the darker parts a contrast, making it a beautiful chapter.

Glad to see you back, and keep up the good work.
Raija Darknight chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
Hey-cool! you really lengthened the formerly short first chapter! hope the rest follow, and then some more! great!
Cap'n Pirate Monkey chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
Hi Clara _

Well, well well...i am, quite honestly gobsmacked. This is a great little fic! I love the idea of Yuffie as a Turk, and nobody has ever tried to explore that (except you, of course) It's got the right amount of humour to make it truly amusing (some people tend to over-do it)

You're a great writer. I'm sorry I never checked this out sooner! Thanks for your support, and keep writing, you're doing a great service to us Reffie lovers everywhere!

Thanks!

~TIO
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
This story is really good, please, PLEASE, write more.