Reviews for lost in time
dog1056 chapter 7 . 3/1/2014
i think this is brilliant! And i love it! Please continue ASAP, and i think it makes complete sense, besides most people have some mistakes anyway.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
Make it a bot longer and maybe give the angles a weekness it would make the story a lot more interesting. If the angles can will other angles
Wings-of-an-Angel20 chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
I like the humor you add into the story and kufos to you for doing this. :)
Wings-of-an-Angel20 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
You need to work on your grammar, I don't know if you noticed this, but you spelled 'angel' "angle".
rosetree chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Great story! I'm so hooked! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 9/19/2013
its fine. are you canceling this story and continuing on watt pad? anyways for a dyslexic you write very well. i can see some spelling mistakes but it isn't as bad as you may think. :) i hope you continue writing, I encourage you and if people bully you on here its not fair. i hope at some point we may be friends.
DianaThen chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I apologize most sincerely for that last review, it was completely uncalled for... It's been a bad week, I guess. That's no excuse, but it's all I've got. Please disregard everything I said (except that you need a beta, because I'm sorry but you do).

Keep at it! :)
DianaThen chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Okay... Absolutely nobody can get away with breaking the fourth wall like that, saying that the story exists within the story (except Supernatural, I guess). Also... "I AM THE WEEPING ANGLE"?
KILL ME NOW.
Not really. I don't think angles can kill any more than lines or parabolas can. Unless, perhaps, it is a particularly sharp angle?
Your spelling and grammar are terrible. I don't blame you for this, seeing as you're dyslexic, but please, if you want your story to be readable, you NEED a beta.
I'm sorry, but even if this were written in proper English it would be plain to me that you were not put on this Earth to write. I hate to be that person, but it has to be said. I admire that you tried though.
BlueNeutrino chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
As much as I love the idea of a story told from the POV of a Weeping Angel, this really falls short.

Firstly, formatting, spelling, grammar etc. If you find it difficult, have you got a beta reader who could check it for you and correct any errors? Because I just want to laugh every time I see the word "angle".

Also, Anna as character is underdeveloped. To say she's the oldest being in existence, she acts very childishly. Her whole manner isn't what you'd expect of an aeons-old predator with powers beyond human comprehension. How did she become a Weeping Angel in the first place? How did it affect her? Who was she before? Could you show the slow process of her losing her humanity? What are her motives? There's so much you need to explore in order to actually flesh her out and make her three dimensional, not just an excuse for a powerful character.

The way you list her powers in the first chapter also doesn't work. It needs to be integrated into the story when it becomes relevant, and not just tacked on as an aside.

The plot also doesn't really make sense to me. Why does a Weeping Angel care about the affairs of humans and vampires? She could have a really interesting story in the Doctor Who universe, but trying to relate this back to Twilight seems like a bit of a stretch. And aside from that, having a sort of meta-story where she's from a parallel universe where she's read Twilight makes the whole thing kinda ridiculous. It's making the story way too convoluted, because you've got too much already going on. It needs stripping back down and you need to think of one strong, central plotline you can put into play, instead of all these random elements that make little sense.

My overall thoughts on this story are it has a REALLY good premise and some good ideas (like the Angels communicating through phones) but poor execution. I think you need a beta to help with the style and technical issues, and you need to clarify just what you characters' motives are, because at the moment this just doesn't feel right.
Irregularities chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
update!
Girl-With-Phoenix-Wings chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
angles...omygawd ANGLES
Weeping Angles
Don't give moffat an idea of making us scared of math, now
aradialice chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
ohh interesting :D keep writing plzzz
Riley chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
Cool. Your sister must really love you to help you with the story. My brother and I never get along enough to write a story.
I love your story.
Bye.
catsanddrpepper chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
Oh, you're dyslexic? Never mind, forget my previous reviews then.

*hides in corner of shame*

I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry.
catsanddrpepper chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
This chapter is the same as chapter one. It's repeated.