Reviews for Getting to Know You in Monster World
Scarlet song Cerulean trails chapter 1 . 3/29
I loved it! So cute together, so PLEASE write more about them! I think that you did a really good job at nailing their personalities, and so should carry on with this...maybe have them slowly become closer and closer until they fall in love? Just a thought. :)

Your fan,
Scarlet song Cerulean trails
Tebian chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Wow, this was beautiful and so true. You have the core of this pairing explained so well. Their similarities you also transferred well to the Duel Monsters. Your choice is excellent. I'm excited. It was so simple and so cute, yet so strong and precise. Just what you need to describe this pairing.
I haven't see much storys about this shipping and I'm much more happier to see a story like yours. I have to favo it. Please don't be shy and be proud of it. You have make a good job.
peachices1 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Wow...:'D this gave me a toothache! You're perspective on them was totally real. I mean they're both shy quiet people, but then they have this inner wisdom. I could totally see this happening. I'm totally a sucker for friendship fics with subtle romance and you played that really nicely. Such a sweet fic *gives you heartshaped cookie* X)
Shadowclanwarrior chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Cute one shot :). Really sweet.
Aqua Burst 07 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
This is really good. Don't worry; you nailed their personalities just fine.