Reviews for A Black Heart
Man that scene with Zangetsu was intense.
Story's great. Hope you will come back/continue/what ever (to) this piece.
FenrisInside chapter 22 . 11/2/2016
Just a heads up I suck at reviews. That being said HOLY SHIT! O.O I loved that! The mixing of old ichigo with kinda serial killer ichigo. I lost sleep binge reading this! Sad that it's been over a year sense you updated this one :( I hope you remember all of us eagerly waiting for the next chapter!
ZiggySmallz chapter 22 . 10/15/2016
Good fuckin story. I love, hope it makes a come back and gets more chapters.
Bored321 chapter 22 . 10/10/2016
I came in expecting an Ichigo who shattered the scale of monstrosities. One who'd be ready and willing to cut his sister's throat and defile the other the a pool of her own blood. I was disappointed.

Ichigo's a bastard and a sadist, oh yes. But practically all of his victims were of the asshole variant. They had it coming. From rapists, to child-munching hollows all the way to a wanna-be kingpin of crime, he took out society's lowest and disgusting individuals, likely making the city a better place by ridding it of scum.

Through the fic's surprising long run (nearly a 100K words), I've noticed little increase of Ichigo's nastiness. The worst of his actions is dealing out painful death to that 11th division member when he proved uncooperative, which didn't strike me as particularly moving.

I held high exceptions for this fic – when the title's Black Heart and an AN points how one may question the creator's humanity or morality, how can one expect much less than a Complete Monster of a protag – but they've ended up being dashed. My favorite thing about the story is probably the title (perhaps because it makes my own).

Mind, while still better 90% of fic's on this site, I wouldn't recommend to someone who writes a monster!protag. Would probably prove enjoyable to someone who enjoys a darker (greyer) Ichigo, though.
Bored321 chapter 7 . 10/9/2016
She's seemed surprisingly coherent for having downed half-a-dozen drinks and getting drugged.
Bored321 chapter 6 . 10/9/2016
If his inner soul sword is loving lady, wouldn't that imply someabout Ichigo's gender?
Bored321 chapter 5 . 10/9/2016
Y'know, when you've got grade-A bastards like this dude here, Ichigo ends up looking much nicer.
Bored321 chapter 4 . 10/9/2016
Hopefully he gets worse. Much, much worse.
Bored321 chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
I can always appropriate a monstrous!protagonist. Hopefully he proves up to stuff.
Neema Amiry chapter 22 . 9/2/2016
ok
RollingFire chapter 22 . 8/20/2016
Are you still active on fanfiction? It's been over a year sincearlier you've updated anything. Cause if not you you let someone take over this one. It will never be the same, but I wold like for this one to continue until it's finished.
IndianaJohhney chapter 22 . 7/16/2016
Please please come back and enlighten us with your tales of dismemberment and darkness
draco7347 chapter 22 . 5/13/2016
really really love this story cant wait for new chapters
bleachjenlove chapter 22 . 4/7/2016
This story is great but j can't help but wish there was a but more ..adult..Ness ...involved like when he was fighting soi-feng I really wanted hom to like grab her and kiss her to piss her odf or tear her shirt a bit...maybe in just a perv haha great fighting tho
samxtham chapter 22 . 3/15/2016
eh... you keep iterating that you want this to be a villain!ichigo story, but I've seen nothing so far to indicate it as such. all he's done is kill some bad people, looting their bodies, do some underage drinking, sexing up a couple of chicks (mostly just Ryo) and a little bit of torture. at most I'd call it a dark!ichigo or even criminal!ichigo as "villain" generally implies some overarching nefarious plot (see: Aizen). having said that, it's a fairly good story so far, and I do hope you keep writing!