Reviews for A Black Heart
125b chapter 22 . 12/22/2015
man how boring that ichigo let kira live and that soifon survived
Alex2909 chapter 22 . 11/24/2015
pretty different twist to the bleach story
Sailor Pandabear chapter 22 . 11/14/2015
Very intriguing. Good fic. scary though, if the canon Ichigo was like this...* shudder*
Mas2009 chapter 22 . 11/10/2015
I feel that ichigo is and will be always weaker than his ennemies, aizen is stronger than canon plus a fucked up life where everybody wants to either use or kill him...lost interest ! I expected a badass ichigo because he's darker but he is actually weaker than canon...why?
BlackDragon231 chapter 22 . 9/28/2015
I can honestly say that your story is definitely one of the better stories on this site. I would like to see a little more manipulation of some of the other characters. Especially Yoruichi, and even Soifon. Though I know those two are highly unlikely having already been exposed to Ichigo. But still really nice story!
T51b Moridin chapter 22 . 9/20/2015
Hm. His relationship with his zanpakuto was going well but honestly im surprised it even went like that originally. He isn't even a person anymore in the normal sense of the word. Morality? Ethics? Nonesense he doesn't even really feel emotions unless in the presence of what caused his original trauma and that was only when he was temporarily in the world after the worlds after. I think it worked there as you could say deep down who he was as a whole was able to funciton properly. But then back in the room with his materialized zanpakuto he was back to being what he has been made to be. Or become for lack of a better term. Such is a true villain that even those closest to you are naught but tools to further your ends.
warpwind chapter 22 . 9/17/2015
later chapters are actually good.
Warpwind chapter 9 . 9/17/2015
very inconsistent character development. You are building a personality that is basically more monstrous and insane than Aizen and the Quincy king together. Then there are unimpressive attempts to justify it's behavior.
bleachjenlove chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
YOU WOULD NOT BELEIVE HOW LONG I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING THROUGH THIS DAMN WEBSITE FOR THIS BECAUSE I FORGOT TO SAVE IT AND COULDNT REMEMBER THE TITLE OMG
DaLoneWolf007 chapter 14 . 8/8/2015
Yay, Onmitsukido Ichigo!
DaLoneWolf007 chapter 13 . 8/8/2015
It'd be cool if Ichigo's bankai was him becoming his shikai dragon
DaLoneWolf007 chapter 4 . 8/7/2015
Is Ichigo's sword as big as is was the first time he received his powers from Rukia or is a more toned-down version?
Shadow of God chapter 21 . 8/4/2015
This ichigo is not going to go far is he? He is far to open to the wrong people about how he is. And also seems to lack the kind of motivation that pushed cannon ichigo to sacrifice his power to defeat aizen.
Shadow of God chapter 22 . 8/4/2015
I will admit that I never expected ichigo to act like that to his zanpaktou. I fully expect this ichigo to die without anyone to cry for him and go to hell.
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 22 . 8/4/2015
Very interesting story so far.