Reviews for A Black Heart
TheBronzeLine chapter 22 . 1/7
I have a MIGHTY NEEEEEEEEEEEED for chapter 23. This is one of the BEST Bleach fics on the site!
TheBronzeLine chapter 21 . 1/7
OH NOOOOOOOOOOO AIZEN IS ROPING IGHIGO INTO SOMETHING AND THERE' S ONLY 1 CHAPTER LEFT AND IT HASN'T BEEN UPDATED IN OVER TWO YEARS OHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
TheBronzeLine chapter 20 . 1/7
Ooooh yes! I find this battle more enjoyable than vs Zaraki.
jacksonfoxangel chapter 1 . 12/26/2017
please continue this story. I am very anxious to see how you proceed with this
reptoholic chapter 22 . 7/8/2017
Loving this story so far, it has a lot of potential. I would suggest giving him some goals for the future, if he is going to actually survive he should not be just living in the moments. In most Evil character stories they have a objective they want to reach.

I would prefer for him and his zanpakuto to get along, even if she has to submit, it would be interesting to see them be evil together instead of fighting. you did say he was trying to make rukia like him, it would be interesting for his spirit and him to work together and act as partners if they want to survive. Aizen/Uruhara are extremely smart and plan out their objectives, if he is going to contend in the big leagues he is going to HAVE to be smarter about it or have some kind of hidden talent.
reptoholic chapter 21 . 7/8/2017
hmm hope he doesn't get chained down
reptoholic chapter 20 . 7/8/2017
AMazing job
reptoholic chapter 19 . 7/8/2017
Too bad he didn't kill him, but great job on this chapter
reptoholic chapter 18 . 7/8/2017
HEHE, can se him making a fool out of renji lol that would be good
reptoholic chapter 17 . 7/8/2017
BAHAHAHAAA that is hilarious!
reptoholic chapter 16 . 7/8/2017
Come onBoyo1!
reptoholic chapter 15 . 7/8/2017
HEHE, keep it up! can't wait to see the fall out
reptoholic chapter 14 . 7/8/2017
Damn, hope he starts getting some supernatural allies soon.
reptoholic chapter 13 . 7/8/2017
HELL TO THE FUCKING YEAH
reptoholic chapter 12 . 7/8/2017
hehe, hope he learns more dangerous things from the man