Reviews for A Black Heart
Nice story
really a great story thus far
there should be more storys featuring ichigo with a shadier background, it leads to an interesting character developement
have fun writing
meigetsuhikari chapter 21 . 3/19
cool ** update soon xD
T51b Moridin chapter 21 . 2/26
Fucking badass. And he is now working with but mostly for Aizen. It will take quite some time for him to even gain the power to take back his freedom from him. And of course he should somehow get his own Hogyoku. Shit is awesome and could let him actually live with Impunity.
T51b Moridin chapter 20 . 2/26
Ichigo vs Sui-feng is badass. I can understand what your thinking. Do remember though that a person who uses flash step is noted by how few steps they take to go from a to b. Ergo really the measurement is how far you go with a single step and how silently you do it. Sonido uses a different form and instead of reishi under your foot when you take a step its more of a full body movement that uses reishi to vibrate the body at high speeds. TO calculate how good someone is you would see how quiet the buzz sound is upon moving from and then to the target location and how hard to detect they are and of course how far it can take them in one usage. The more controlled the vibrations are and the more vibrations one can do in an instant also directly correlates with how fast you are. hirenkyaku is pure reishi manipulation. Instead of applying it to a certain part or vibrating the spirit particles at high speed (which again requires also doing so to the body) you instead move the reishi in the area around you. This means that its more closely tied with a seemingly teleportation because it is not directly correlated to a change or movement with the body but actually the reishi moving you while under your feet and around you. Ergo measured by how much reishi is being manipulated and how quickly one can manipulate the positioning from A to B. Basically if one were to combine the three concepts one would be able to achieve the greatest speed. The instant burst movement from flash step with the vibrational concept of Sonido to the expert reishi manipulation of Hirenkyaku would leave you at blistering undetectable speeds. Of course one needs to master each form to combine them.
T51b Moridin chapter 19 . 2/26
He's more of a guy thats amoralistic. I have yet to see truly truly villainous aspects yet. For example da fuck did he leave kira alive for. I know he killed the girl but a simple stab through the heart or eye would have ended kira within a second or so of killing the girl and still been time enough to leave. Anyways great story and I'm glad for the focus on Ichigo as his growth and mind set is more interesting than the others. Interesting that the beating from before would prevent Uryu's training and totally remove his chances of even fighting a captain let alone a Lieutenant.
T51b Moridin chapter 18 . 2/26
Hm. Him fighting Kira will be the most interesting. I wonder if he has enough control of his release to make only the sword on fire instead of the whole flame dragon thing.
T51b Moridin chapter 17 . 2/26
Gin is a great character.
T51b Moridin chapter 16 . 2/26
Hm. The stealthy approach is interesting. I'm really sad that he didnt get to meet his family but it might be for the best in the end.
T51b Moridin chapter 15 . 2/26
Huh. So his dad is back at the shiba residence. Now that sucks that he didn't go to see him. Really does.
T51b Moridin chapter 14 . 2/26
Of course Kisuke is a shitty guide. The fucker was never even there for him. ALl he did was follow him around and sometimes remove evidence of a kill that Kurosaki did. Its kinda retarded he never even spoke to the kid before the mod soul thing I mean really.
T51b Moridin chapter 13 . 2/26
Kinda cool. I feel that this ichigo would heave done better with the original canon set considering his unique almost assassin like style of living. Hell a more controlled version of his canon op would have been rather interesting. cool ass dragon. So i'm guessing that if his hollow had not beat down his quincy then he woulda gotten the normal one.
T51b Moridin chapter 12 . 2/26
I like that he used a photo like that instead of something stupid like in the series. Hell he knew he Ichigo would say he didn't want to rescue her so he blackmails him into it instead of it being from the goodness of his heart.
T51b Moridin chapter 11 . 2/26
That was really cool. The whole tribal feel was really badass. I'm guessing that if Tatsuki had come it would been him and both of them on that lawn and after he finished with both of them THEN Gin would show up *chuckles*.
T51b Moridin chapter 10 . 2/26
Levels and levels of badass. I can see where your coming from. What your saying is that he has been using only rukia's reiatsu instead of his own. While in the show he is shown to basically tap into his own ergo the psuedo getsuga tensho that kills the Menos Grande. Here due to learning kido and what not he has been refining his control of only the reiatsu he was given so then he doesn't access his own shinigami, hollow, or quincy reiatsu due to the way training with hers works to make him reliant on it.