Reviews for Back At One
sonfanatic chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
So short of a story and yet so amazing your writing talents truly blow me away
Coachkimm chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
That was a great follow up and loved every minute of it!
L2GQ chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
Wow amazing awesome super duper cool beyond words to describe just how truly wonderful a writer you are. Thank you for sharing your thoughts vision and heart with us! Keep on rocking MEGA star! And only the best wishes for you and your future.
dragonsprit chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
Really enjoyed both stories hope you come back soon.
lilce1992 chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
I loved this chapter
anylove93 chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
Guest chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
Great chapter, great song, as always! You've made my day with this one! Thx!
Aslongasyouluvme chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
So beautiful sparkles. Everything you write seems like you went through it yourself like it comes from the heart. I don't ever want the Teachers Pets Spashley to end.
Ujin chapter 4 . 4/2/2013

Straight from the heart. I love this chap.

As if your writing from the root of your heart.

Ps. I love the song too. I told you, you're a musician or a singer ;) ...

Cannot wait for the next upload but also sad coz i will be waiting for the last chap also.

Pss. Same have a child too and busy working. Reading fanfic is keeping my mind at ease. Thanks for writing and pls do upload when your available.
Donhare chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
That chapter was adorable. I've really enjoyed re reading teachers pet. You are a very talented writer. I lov the depth of love between these 2. Amazing
Godlove chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
Great update
L2GQ chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
Truly amazing you really know how to strum the strings of the heart. Your words your vision the life you breath into your storyline is just pure genius and full of love! Rock on mega star.. you will always be my top favorite!
19 chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
Your chapters are worth the wait.
dragonsprit chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
Sweet chapter cant wait to see how it ends.
Kristen chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
Your latest update will be two months in week. I am waiting for your amazing stories. This one is one of those. Please update. Thank you!
101 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »