Reviews for Back At One
TheDWall chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
I loved Teacher's Pet, and I love where this short sequel is going too! PMS please! ]
Chillaxin1 chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
Oh my lanta I missed ur writing dude! Lol livin the sequel of course. Can't wait 4 the update
lilce1992 chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
Amazing chapter, I love that Ashley put her heart back on the line :)
Now Back at one is stuck in my head
maan023 chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
your such a great writer! your stories are sooooo amazing.. i love them :)
please dont stop writing your stories. i even register just to make some feedback
lovegun1983 chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
You did it, I love the way you tell your storys. Your the best at doing south of nowhere, like I sed once you make me miss the show so much. I need more update soon.
Ujin chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
one word - "perfect"
odunit chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
Yes!can not wait for more :)
Ali chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
This is awesome , looking forward to seeing where this goes!
taymm15 chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
Aw that's lovely
IhEaRtSpAsHlEy chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
Yay...i love it...pms
tanner12 chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
"Things seemed so complicated back then, and now that I look back, they seem so simple."

Gosh that is just so true!

Beautiful, beautiful job on this update. Now THAT is the Spashley magic you were able to capture in the first fic. I really doubted that Spencer could fall out of love with Ashley- lose their way, yes. These two just have insane chemistry- and I can't wait to see more of it!

Thank you for this. I enjoyed it immensely.
Godlove chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
Great update love happy moments
Tracy chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
HOORAY, YIPPIE, YAHOO! You're back with another awesome, fantastic story! Love it like always! Keep em coming!
Dydymoa chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
Hi from France! Great story! Thanks for the new chapter, can't wait to read the next one! Keep on writing, you're really good at this!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/10/2013