Reviews for Back At One
waterproof88 chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
hey, this chapter was heart breaking and just brilliant. i hope you post more soon!
sonfanatic chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
Absolutely love this chapter I could never be mad at your writing just wish the story would be longer ;-)
Dominomino chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
Yay been waiting for this update. I'm glad things are now getting better between them. please update soon!
L2GQ chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
Awe how sweet you've got me all choked up also. Pls post sooon!
MADDY22 chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
updae soon really loved y first one cant wait to see what happens next
TheHybrid02 chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
Wow... Scary good. Can't wait for the next installment. It's emotional.
Ujin chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
Hi,

super nice sequel...

sad for Ashley if i am in her shoes for sure i will greatly be sad for my parents behavior but glad mine's like her.

I know til the end Spencer will always love and forgive Ashley. Cant wait for Operation get back the sparkle of Spencer eyes or get back the love of my wife back. Hahahaha either way it will definitely happen.

Kind of like Alexander's syndrome for sure you search this and like it you you spending time and effort in your story.

Will be waiting for the next update.

Have a nice day ahead.
TheQueen chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Really good! Love this kind of drama.
lilce1992 chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Ashley has a lot to make up for.
Stormy blue skies chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
PMS! Live your writing keep going. :) and maybe you Gould make the squeal longer.. :)
waterproof88 chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
hey, first of all i have to say, that you are one of my favorite authors and there should be two "favorite" story lists.. the favorite and the "top of the top" favorite stories. Teacher's Pet is definitely on the second. i was so happy to read about a sequel. i wondered what it would be about. but as i read the first two chapters i thought... oh my god, everything is shattered into pieces! every word you wrote in Teacher's Pet to build such a great relationship with so much caring and chemistry is destroyed. i am a little angry about this. and this is exactly what i need. i remember a quote i found a few years ago, and this is what i feel if i think about your sequel:

“I think we ought to read only the kind of books that wound or stab us. If the book we're reading doesn't wake us up with a blow to the head, what are we reading for? So that it will make us happy, as you write? Good Lord, we would be happy precisely if we had no books, and the kind of books that make us happy are the kind we could write ourselves if we had to. But we need books that affect us like a disaster, that grieve us deeply, like the death of someone we loved more than ourselves, like being banished into forests far from everyone, like a suicide. A book must be the axe for the frozen sea within us. That is my belief.”
― Franz Kafka (i definitely have to add this quote to my profile)

of course i love the fluff. but i love it even more if you have to built everything up new again. so please keep writing and surprise me.
Dominomino chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Oh wow, this is really good! So looking forward for the next one :)
P.S. I hope you decide to make this sequel longer. please please
SmurfyMc chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
This was so beautiful Sparkles. I had the whole lip-quiver thing going on for most of it! And I very much approve of the chapter length. Sometimes when authors have long chapters I find it's because it drags and is too wordy. I usually zone out for most of it. Not with this, though. I was in it from start to finish. My favourite bit, aside from ALL OF IT, was the line - "I looked over at my mother, who was looking back at me with a smile I had never seen grace her perfectly re-constructed face." Ahahahahahaha! That was amazing. As was all of it. :D
Sgarc12 chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Biiiiiiiiiiiitch! I love how you be counting down the years! You're doing great keep up the hard work! Ohh, and will you be my valentines?!' ;)
L2GQ chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Wow my heart aches for both girls. I'm sure both have valid reasons to stand their grounds before things got out of hand. With the love as strong as theirs I'm comfident this will be resolved soon. Pls post soon. Keep on rocking super star!
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »