Reviews for Back At One
L2GQ chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Wow my heart aches for both girls. I'm sure both have valid reasons to stand their grounds before things got out of hand. With the love as strong as theirs I'm comfident this will be resolved soon. Pls post soon. Keep on rocking super star!
YouOughtaKnow chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Keep it coming! This is so awesome! Dying to find out Ashley's plan of getting Spencer's love that she thinks she lost back. Ashley really screwed up in the last few years of their marriage and Spencer is getting a lot of heartache from this but at least their on the road to mending, if Ashley can manage to let everything run smoothly in whatever it is that she's planning. I just can't wait to see what she has in store!. Update soon!
A Mind That Sits Still chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Ok? I'm not sure Ashley should be only one to be the blame here but I cannot wait to read more.
For You Only chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
oh my god, i'm so freaking excited.
i want ashley to win spencer back so baddd!
MADDY22 chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
update soon
tanner12 chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
This was really, really well done. I loved how you crafted the chapter- starting with 4 years, then present, 3 years ago, then present- it was a brilliant plan on your part and ended up working perfectly.

And I love the baby steps- they give me hope.

I am also clinging to the hope that Doc is right- Spencer still loves Ashley.

Great, great job and I cannot wait for the next update.
Rachel2020 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Okay so I read this a few days ago on my mobile, just getting around a computer and totally forgot what I was going to say /

I LOVE that you're back with a sequel, short...but sequel none the less. I'm seriously wondering what could have happened to have Spencer fall out of love with Ashley. People change yes, but not these two. So you know the mystery behind it has me hooked. The characters one again, fantastically transformed and I like the fact that Miranda's about to play saviour. I love it!

Looking forward to a good read Sparks, I know you won't disappoint.

PMS!
anylove93 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Great start. I LOVED teacher's pet so I am ready to see where this story goes.
Sgarc12 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Can't wait for more! I wonder what went down to cause so much strain in the relationship.
scruzx2 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
What did Ash do now? Can't wait for the nex chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I'm sick of Son ff with Ashley always the screw up. So nope, not working for me. Not interested to find out how it happened and what will happen. you asked for our thoughts, so this is mine. sorry.
Ambeezy chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I'm really liking this. I loved the original story, one of my favorites on here to be honest. Sometimes in relationships things do change, marriage isn't always as easy as it seems to be with certain couples. I'm very interested to see how Ashley wins back Spencer's love, and yay Miranda is being brought back in. I loved Mitanda in the first story. She was so sensible and wise beyond her young age. Anyway, loving the story hope we get an update soon.
Godlove chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Awesome plz update soon love ur story
guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter! PMS!
SON-SwanQueen16 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
cant wait for an update...PMS
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »