Reviews for Back At One
ascended ancient chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I loved the first story and can't wait for this to continue on, chapter seems great, keep on writing
AA
taymm15 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
So far so awesome lol
R3dN0te chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Oh my... Not so happily ever after afterall.
SmurfyMc chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
My thoughts? You want MY THOUGHTS?! WELL, IT'S VERY SIMPLE SPARKLES! I. FREAKING. LOVE everything you do. *deep breaths* I'm so happy this is here, the start is amazing and intriguing and hits me right in my feeling place (My HEART! Geez, dirty mind much?!) and I'm super excited to see where it goes. Yay Sparkles! (I'll try not to shout so much in the future) :D
Annais81 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
WAAAH, a sequel to my favorite story ever!

A little sad to start, but sometimes that what life brings, right? It feels not good but it becomes good when you make the effort to do something about it. And I'm looking forward how Ash is going to do that.

I love that you named their daughter Alyssa, in memorie of the girl that, in a way, brought them together. And it's nice to see that Miranda is back to help Ash.

I'm totally excited with this sequel and on the edge of my seat waiting for the next update!
Dominomino chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Oh my! a sequel! Thank you.
I wonder how things went wrong though. PMS :)
Panda chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Uh you just broke my heart! Of course they'll be ok Spashley is forever!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I cannot even begin to explain how excited I got when I saw that you put this sequel up.
MackMoney chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I agree with countless others that really broke my heart i thought it was gonna be a love life full of sex and family but anything is better than nothing. Wish it was longer but once again I take what I can get
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
if ash cheated or spence i will INTERNET slap you. lol. joking. but seriously. cant wait for more.
cuteangel4eva chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
OMFG holy fuck when i saw my email i couldn't believe it. I haven't read the chapter yet i went straight here to thank you right away. I thought it was only going to be one chapter but im so fucking happy right now you have no idea. The funny thing is I just recently read Teacher's Pet again for what the 3rd or 4th time now and i just finished rereading the last chapter a few hrs ago. I can't believe i missed this alert OMG i can just jump and hug u soo tight right now and kiss u Wah ok ok i'll read the chapter now i can't wait ...

Okay i just read the chapter but wow it's soo sad. But it's very understandable and realistic. Feelings go stray it's part of challenges and growing up and getting stronger. However, I'm very glad that they're not divorce and that Ashley is as determined to get Spence back I can't wait how she will serenade her again or see pull some sweet tricks up her sleeve once again but its just really hard to see that the Spashley you created who were sooo sickenly unconditionally madly in love with each other are having this fall down but i believe in you soooo best of luck. You rock as always ;)

Cuteangel4eva
Lesbefriends chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I like it so far but why isn't it a happy sequel? Nonetheless I'm excited to find out what Ashley did and what happens next. I hope she fixes her mistake and soon!
Trmack9 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Awesome wasn't expecting anything less than greatness from you
nice