Reviews for Back At One
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
pms
lovegun1983 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Keep up the good work, whatever you do will be gold. I love your story.
ashleyss27 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I made a very loud EEEEPPP noise on the quiet floor of the library when i saw this! Im so excited you have no idea!
19 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Teachers Pet is my favorite so I am super excited about this sequel.
inviziblinc chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Your stories are always AMAZING so whether your chapters take me 35 seconds to read or 35 minutes ill read all of em. Same goes for whether the stories are 2 chapters or 20. N this was a great start can't wait to find out what happened between them! PMS!
TheQueen chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Loved it! Keep'em comig! Ps: sad they are not okay :(
Kate chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Totally can't wait for more; post soon! I love your writing keep it up. :)
Sonfanatic chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Teacher's Pet was amazing and even though this one is short you are an amazing writer so I'm looking forward to some great chapters
A Mind That Sits Still chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Awesome AWESOME way to start sequel. To be honest I was so hoping you write a sequel to my favorite story. Even better you start off with not so happy Spashley. Yes I am weird but it makes it interesting. I hope it's just they grew apart and nobody at fault or both at fault.
L2GQ chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Wow welcome back so good to see your writing again. Teachers pet was such an amazing tale of a love that over comes adversity in every form even bridging the age gap. I know of age gap my wife and I are seven years apart. Me being older had to be a lot more patient and help her grow (most people would call it molding) but for us it was growing pains. Pains of responsibility for two not just one but to think as one. It seemed like we were so out of sync at times but we talked them out worked them thru and COMPROMISED a lot. Isn't that what a relationship is about? So here we are 16yrs stronger don't get me wrong my wife can really test my patients but she is the love of my life and I will fight for her with her with my last breath cause she's worth it all. As so should Splashly. I'm sure they're worth it all to eachother and their family. Rock in superstar!
tanner12 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
My first initial thought was I am really glad you are back. "Teacher's Pet" was one of my favorite Spashley stories.

My second thought was that I kind of feel cheated in a sense. And what I mean by that is- Spencer falling out of love with Ashley and Ashley letting her self get so lost (to the detriment of her marriage and family) makes me question whether or not the love they had for one another in "Teacher's Pet" was a strong as I was led to believe it was. And believe me, I am not looking at this naively. My wife and I have been together for 21 years and met early on in college- people change, life situations happen, and sometimes it is really difficult. But we constantly work on it so we don't get to the point Ashley and Spencer are at now. I can't believe that Spencer fell totally out of love with Ashley- I would like to read her point of view and her internal ramblings. I also have no idea what Ashley did or didn't do. But, "Teacher's Pet" was one of the great Spashley loves- really strong, survived jealousy, adversity, abusive parent, homophobic parent, underage romance, and the list goes on and on. So yea, I feel a little cheated.

But, in any event, I will definitely be waiting for the next chapter update to hopefully be able to wrap my head around things more.

Don't let the above diminish how unbelievably glad I am for this sequel. I had to do a double take when I saw it in my in box. Thank you and can't wait to read more of your brilliant writing.
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7