Reviews for Digimon: When Two Worlds Collide
Rain of the Forest chapter 10 . 8/2
OH MY FUCKING GOD! *pulls out a bat and whacks Hermione in the head* WILL YOU STOP POKING YOUR NOSE IN WHERE IT DOESN'T BELONG! YOU DON'T HAVE TO KNOW "EVERYTHING"! SO KNOCK IT OFF!
Dragonpixie chapter 11 . 7/27
FUCKING UPDATE ALREADY! IT'S BEEN YEARS AND THIS IS YOUR ONLY GODDAMN STORY! YOU HAVE OFFICIALLY PISSED ME AND MANY OTHER OFF! FINISH YOUR GODDAMN FUCKING STORY ALREADY!
poseidon7 chapter 1 . 7/15
please update,
Dragonpixie chapter 1 . 6/10
Hurry UP! It's been two years at least since you last updated this. I WANT MORE! PS I'm a guest so I can't PM you, so PLEASE HURRY UP WITH THE UPDATE!
Dragonpixie chapter 11 . 6/10
ARE YOU EVER GOING TO UPDATE!? FUCK YOU FOR TAKING YOU LONG! HURRY UP THE FUCK ALREADY!
I know its been a year since you updated but i hopeyoull continue this story it was amazing so far
PaintSpatterings chapter 6 . 12/13/2014
Love the story so far, and I really enjoy the story line.
There is one problem I have, I know it's a nitpick, and I know that in-order for the story to progress, they all NEEDED to be in Gryffindor...
But, most of the kids should have been in Hufflepuff, with only a few in Gryffindor. Like I said, stupid nitpick and totally excusable, but the reasons that you gave for them to be in Gryffindor, would have landed them straight in Hufflepuff the second the hat hit their heads.
Maybe you could revise it to where the hat picks up on their courage to constantly face great danger, entirely willingly?
I apologize for the nitpicking and once again want to state that you have a lovely story and tell you to keep up the good work.
Dragonpixie chapter 11 . 10/30/2014
Are you alive? If you are please continue this story. and i believe you already have my oc. PS Davis needs a girlfriend so keep that in mind. Lates! (im a guest)
Dragonpixie chapter 11 . 9/9/2014
Aquamarine or Aqua
Black hair with blue streaks blue green sea colored eyes tan skin (female[duh])
Digidestined/Wizard(dad was a wizard and she became a digidestined)
Pearlmon,then Watermon, finally Mermon. Digidestined of balance.
Evil but turns good.
Live and maybe become Tai's girlfriend.
I know that you said that you don't want any more mains but Tai NEEDS a girlfriend!plus she would be freaking AWESOME!
Aketzali-chan chapter 11 . 9/9/2014
Hi until now i have time 2 do clik in the follow.
i love y histori!
is pretty good, cool and fun!
syl whit my Oc.
pd: im mexican so sorry if my gramar is mor than bad.

hola asta ahora e tenido tiempo para darle a seguir.
Amo tu historia.
esta muy padre chida y diviertida.
nos estamos viendo luego con mi Oc.
Dragonpixie chapter 11 . 7/31/2014
Selene
Brown hair,hazel eyes, girl
Digidestined
Moonmon, white crescent moon with navy blue arms and move is moon dance. She digivoles into spirtmon which looks like a fairy in a full move is spirtsong.
Good but under a spell which Davis will break.
Would like her to live and go out with Davis.
AngeGirlmon chapter 9 . 6/10/2014
Umm... Cody wouldn't cuss in the first place!
crstoftruth chapter 11 . 5/23/2014
Name: Adriana Fenwick
Girl with black hair and green eyes
Wears a black tshirt and jeans
DigiDestined
BlackGatomon
Good
Live
Whiteling chapter 9 . 5/21/2014
Wonder who the prisoner is - have a guess but can't be too sure.
Whiteling chapter 6 . 5/21/2014
Strange, I'd almost assumed there was than simple science and technology with the Digiworld creation - there was always this enigmatic essence there always present, there HAS to be some magic involved.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »