Reviews for Symbiosis
Iris Edlothiad chapter 1 . 7/1
These are fantastic. Thanks for posting. :)
bug chapter 1 . 6/12
I STAYED UP UNTIL FOUR TO READ THIS. I love it, thank you for posting it, I adore it, I will definitely save it and reread again later, everyone's so well characterized, their relationships are spot-on, the canon's all good from what I can tell, and it's such a danged GOOD STORY! THANK YOUUU!
Ariana Deralte chapter 1 . 2/22
Aww, that last one was hilarious. Cheers!
WriterGreenReads chapter 1 . 1/18
What was this. Just what. Why do I love this so much.
sirensbane chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
I laughed out loud at the cat "conversation". Who knew that a meow could be so full of meaning?
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
I really like this
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Your word pictures are delightful. Yes, I can see these happening for our friends.
Hexed chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
I have had few encounters with fanfic and this was recommended by a friend. I loved it though. Made me bubble and gush inside. :P
dramajunkie chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
I'm still cracking up over the ending! loved this fic so so much very well written I just love this!
lazybum89 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Great story! Loved them all, especially the last one!
orchast chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Well´╝îI believe this must be mutualism . They depand on one another and unit as one .
And Commander Spock is really cute ! ( Got nervepitched ) Thanks for sharing this story !
Woud you mind my introducing this work of yours into Chinese and post it on a Chinese website ? I will claim your arthority first and cling the link back here .
The M.H.T.of R chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
*cackles* Oh mah Lawd, that last was hilarious! And you did such a nice job on your characterizations, too! I like this fic!

Kudos!

Tsarina
TheDimensionOfWords chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Such a lovely collection of moments, and so beautifully written!
sleipnirfenris chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
cuddling IS logical! Good the Vulcan finally realised it.

Loved the cat one. Oh dear me I loved the cat one. Spock does have a soft spot for the fuzzies doesn't he? LOL
WeirdLittleStories chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Love, love, love the "Diplomatic Immunity" section; that's a classic Star Trekian device. Kudos!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »