Reviews for A Divine Tale
Katcamp chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
:-) yippy! Thank you, & good luck.

Nrbl1 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Best of luck :))). It will be huge !
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Congratulations I hope it flys off the shelf s
chartwilightmom chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
aw, what a wonderful tale, thank you for sharing this, i wondered but i hadn't searched to find out where you were, yeah! will definitely support your OF, looking forward to all that you publish, congrats & good luck
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I'm so happy for you! You deserve it!
mmsinful chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Congrats for taking the leap 'Bella'. Can't wait to buy the book.
sophdrea chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I am so excited for you! TSID is one of my favorites. I'm headed to your Facebook page to check on how to purchase. Good luck and thanks for sharing your amazing talent with us.
Scarlett72 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
You are so clever! I think this announcement is just brilliant. :) Thank you for the info on your web page. Going there now. Will find you on FB too. Be safe and stay well. Lisa
VioletVirgo79 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Congratulations! I wondered when your time would come. I loved reading TSID and I will be purchasing your books, as well.
motherbeatrice chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
looks good...
angeleyes73 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Go girl! Best of luck
sassygirl156 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Hehe! That is one way to get the word out! I actually read something in the last few days about the Divine Trilogy. I'll be keeping my eyes peeled, as Divine was one of the first stories I read and I loved it. Thanks for keeping us informed-wishing you lots of success as you make your way into that big bad world of real publishing ;)
odiejae chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
this ia such fantastic news! i'm so thrilled bella decided to give publishing a chance and that edward is supporting her. TSiD is one of my all-time faves and i can't wait to read the series!

best of luck!

jodie xx
smook chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
A Divine Tale - congrats again on your journey! I can't wait to dig IN on the trilogy!
Hugs - Susie Mook
pixiekat7 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Sweet, sweet Bella...
I'm in awe of you.
I applaud you.
I'm proud of you.
I'm honored to not only know you, but to call you my friend.
Last, but not least, I simply adore you.
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »