Reviews for Mute
Rainbow35 chapter 15 . 3/25
I really like this story! I hope you write more of it, but maybe that's not very likely since it's been so long. :P
I really love Dahlia, I think she's a great character, and I think her and Kouji are so adorable together! I love how they're so close and how he always understands what she means, and I also love how she's the one he's closest to and the way he was close to her back when he didn't like any of the others. That is, that he seems to have a special soft spot for her. :P I really loved the times she kissed him too, I just wish they would properly be together. xD
I think this story is really good, and I like it a lot.
Also, I think I prefer 3rd person than 1st person, but both are good, and I don't think it affects the story too much. Just, in 3rd person you can see everyone's thoughts as opposed to just one person's, if that makes sense, and 3rd person in a particular point-of-view can be similar to 1st person anyway.
Also, the link in the first chapter to what Dahlia looks like doesn't work (or at least it didn't for me), just so you know.
katmar1994 chapter 1 . 2/25
I love it already! I can't wait to read more! It's already so cool!
MarylandAngels chapter 15 . 2/16
Please continue! I love this story. Deliah and Kouji are so cute! Please update soon.
Jon Voris chapter 15 . 9/7/2015
*I* *LOVED* *IT* *TO* *DEATH* ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
*WELL*, Jesus *DID* Sleep Though A Tempest, So It's *NOT* Impossible ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
And To Answer Your Question, *BOTH~* ;) :) ;)
That Said, You're *STILL* 150/5 Stars ;)
By The Way, *I'M* *DYING* *TO* *READ* *THE* *NEXT* *CHAPTER* ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Jon Voris chapter 14 . 9/7/2015
*POOR* Ranamon :'(
I Wonder If She's Actually A Human That's Possessed, Just Like Duskmon ?
Maybe A Little Rana/Dusk Romance ;)
And, By The Way, Lilymon's An Ultimate Digimon, *NOT* A Champion Level Digimon, *SO*, Are We Gonna See Rosemon ?
That Said, You're 150/5 Stars ;)
Kingdom Hearts Slayer chapter 15 . 9/7/2015
ya keep going it good
StormMoonStarLight chapter 15 . 6/27/2015
it does not matter to me. i love this story. please write more soon
Guest chapter 15 . 4/4/2015
Yeah it's going great, and it's pretty good when your first person.
Sakura Hatsu chapter 8 . 4/3/2015
OMG! He is sooooo sweet
Sakura Hatsu chapter 7 . 4/3/2015
Of course he return the feeling he is so overprotective with her.
Sakura Hatsu chapter 6 . 4/3/2015
So only she saw her car accident?
Sakura Hatsu chapter 5 . 4/3/2015
Awwww She is in love awwww
Sakura Hatsu chapter 4 . 4/3/2015
yeah she is lillymon aww thas kind of sad
Sakura Hatsu chapter 3 . 4/3/2015
I insist such a sweet boy. A tsundere but a sweet boy lol
Sakura Hatsu chapter 2 . 4/3/2015
Aww koji is such a cte and sweet boy. So cool and kind.