Reviews for The Dragon
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
I like it.
biblioholic chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Any chance of a follow up. I'd like to read Draco's story, and if Sherlock and Draco ever meet again.

Rate 8/10
j'ecrive.en.anglais chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
That was really good. They were both very in character.
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
This wasn't what I expected when I saw the Hp crossover Sherlock in my inbox but it was very good and made me giggle a little. :)
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
THIS. Like seriously darling. I bow to you. FOR THIS IS ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY HOW I WOULD PICTURE AN EXCHANGE BETWEEN THEM TWO (though, Draco wouldn't be a drug dealer). Because in their own ways, Purebloods - mainly Draco - remind me a lot of Sherlock. They notice all the small details and analzying /every/ thing. (I'm blaming this on DI just so you know).

Now, I'm curious as to why Draco is a drug dealer. But this works so well. It's such a lovely way for Draco and Sherlock too meet. And the way that Sherlock knows that Draco deals in exclusively cocaine is so Sherlock. Which again makes me wonder why exclusively cocaine.

["He sees a man too smart to be a dealer and too trapped to be anything else"] - this line is just LOVE. I seriously love it. It's amazing how Sherlock knows this just by one glance. Probably because he knows himself.

["He sees a man always carefully composed, always thinking ahead, always clever, never letting go of the mask"] - and this is why I connect Draco to Sherlock, even in DI. Because these are the traits that both share and it's so strikingly similar. I love it.

And then Sherlock goes off into the description on how he connected "The Dragon" to Draco's real name. That was completely /Sherlock/.

This was just amazing. That is all.
FiveSecondsOfCrazy chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
You've captured Sherlock quite well.
Exceeds Expectations chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
JESUS CHRIST I THINK I JUST DIED INSIDE

i cannot even

what is this

I LOVE YOU, OKAY?

"Terrible habit" and "the Dragon", Laura, THE DRAGON, and [In a lot of ways, he sees himself. He sees a man always carefully composed, always thinking ahead, always clever, never letting go of the mask.] and just YES.

MORE CROSSOVERS.

MOOARRR
Hurricane for Hours chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Wow. I happened upon this story, and it was love at first read. :D violin!Draco for the win!