Reviews for Finding Home
direngreyrules100 chapter 9 . 11/24/2014
I love its so much!I can't wait for the next chapter.
TheLightFairyHearts chapter 8 . 1/27/2014
That awesome:D
Shiro chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Hi!
I liked the idea of your story but there is a big problem: there are a lot of spelling and punctuation mistakes. Don't take this bad, I just want to help you improve the way you write. You really have a lot of potential, don't waste it!
CaylenCloud14 chapter 8 . 12/5/2013
Please update3
Blair Cornelia Deveraux chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
Good story, but when are you going to put some KatxVirgil stuff?
Lexystrife chapter 7 . 3/1/2013
I can tell Hank is an awesome character by reading the description about him XD And I'm glad Nadia and Dante both have same feelings :'D I was worried on the part with Kat before Nadia ran away.
Lexystrife chapter 6 . 2/21/2013
Love the three years later part v Nadia and Dante are such a sweet
Do you think you will make a draw of Hank or Caroline? I wanted to see their appearance, but it's your choice XD Thanks

(Psst, I saw your DA, and it's awesome! 3)
Lexystrife chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
Poor Nadia Q_Q It can't be helped if she snapped like that, it's all because of that stupid land lady! :( Great update!

"I think someone from up there likes us." THIS, I LOVE IT
Lexystrife chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
Nuuu D: After getting beaten up by the demons, then come Vergil to did that to her. Why did you do that, Vergillll! Thx for update :D
IAMLOL chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
I like your story It's funny and good. Keep writting! _
JCX122 chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
Oh I don't hate you.. I'm entertained!

Vergil kissed Nadia? Oh my O/O
I can imagine how he kissed her..
Lexystrife chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
Oh Dante with his pervert view XD Thanks for update!
MsWolfGirl chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
Woo Great chapter :)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Love it so far! Not trying to be pushy or anything but it'd be awesome if there was some cheese drama in there. Example: Virgil flirts with Nadia and Dante gets jealous, or even better: Kat flirts with Dante and Nadia gets jealous. :D there aren't many Dante x OC fanfictions out there and I don't really think Lady or Trish or Kat is really fit for him do I'm pretty in love with this so far. :) 3
June chapter 2 . 2/9/2013