Reviews for Hearts
passionatelife0709 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
The only criticism I have for this story is that it was WAY TOO SHORT! You write true to character and its very good...I would be totally hooked on a multi chapter sorry like this. A lot of fan fiction writers stray so far from the character personalities that originally captivates the audience...I read fan fiction to get the stories I wish for with the characters I love. You totally did that in this story... More? Please?
Theatre24 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
This is what should have happened!
MadroxMR chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I'm glad you wrote this. A lot of authors are in a big hurry; the best romance stories start off with a strong friendship that gradually migrates into something more. Plus, this scene kicked ass. I loved in it the show, and your amendments certainly added to it without stepping into the unbelievable.

The last line Sally spoke? Perfect!
Lunchbox413 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I wish they'd really kissed! I was actually whispering "kiss...kiss...KISS!" under my breath while this scene was taking place. I'm loving your little "extended" scenes. *speaks in sad little orphan voice* Please, may I have some more?
michelle3737 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Aww this was great! Love it!
LunaSolTierra chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Love it love it love it. Short yet amazing. It was right to the point and I could see them in the scene as I read. You're a very talented writer. Keep it up.
b-mystique chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Beautiful. Truly beautiful. That was such a spectacular scene it gave me chills. So angsty and deep. I love your take on it. It's so raw and powerful in so few words. I love Sally and Aiden. They have such deep, introspective moments together that they don't necessarily have with anyone else, Josh included. I wish there were more stories involving these two. Anywhere. Wonderful job.:)
ChaiGrl chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I completely agree with what you wrote about Sally and Aidan. Hopefully if the show takes it in that direction they will slowly build it up. I really enjoyed your story and I hope you decide to write more. Off to go check if have previously. :)

Take care and Happy Writing!
Her Head In the Clouds chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Aww... and you are so right in your author's note. The Aidan/Sally section of this fandom has too much smut sometimes - we need the AU affectionate! :) Nice job.
serenitymeimei chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
That was beyond perfect! Thank you so much for sharing. It was exactly what I needed after seeing the latest ep.
Mystery Girl3 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I like this very much I like how u explained there feeling rather then repeat everything they said in the episode it was really good looking forward to reading more