Reviews for When Your Past Comes Back To Haunt
MadCatLady04 chapter 7 . 10/17
hey, just wondering if you plan on finishing this story because I REALLY like it so far. Exactly what I hoped it would be when I read the description. :)
sharbour0108 chapter 7 . 7/10
This story is good are you going to finish it
Silver-Infinite chapter 7 . 11/6/2014
Oh Mcgee you've no idea what you're in for
TheElegantFaerie chapter 7 . 11/5/2014
Oooh I love that Tony found the Katherine Pierce photo in Stefan's room! :) Love the direction this is heading in! :)
jeeperschrist chapter 7 . 11/5/2014
I'm so glad you updated! I love that you had Tony find the picture of Katherine. An appearance by Katherine would seriously screw with his head lol. Great job! Update whenever you have time:)
Shruti chapter 7 . 11/3/2014
For a twist it would've been really cool if Damon was killing everyone but whatever lol good job
stormy.grace chapter 7 . 11/2/2014
I was so excited when I checked my e-mail and saw that you had updated! And take all the time you need with updating. I know hoe finicky a muse can be. Especially when mixed with a schedule. I never really started writing until I was out of school simply because there was no time what with homework and the fact that I was always exhausted when I got home.
Ryane chapter 7 . 11/2/2014
Ugh! The suspense is a KILLING me!
stormy.grace chapter 6 . 10/29/2014
My friend just sent me the link to this story. I realize it's been over a year since you've updated, but I hope you haven't abandoned it. I'd like to know what happens. I was surprised to learn here at the end that you're so young. This story isn't perfect, but it is pretty well written and you seem to have thought things out pretty well. I look forward to hopefully reading more, and I hope you can stop putting yourself down and making excuses for poor writing or content. This story is really good. You've done a wonderful job so far, and any mistakes you may have made don't really matter. Everyone makes them. I hope that didn't come off as harsh or blunt or whatever. You should be proud of what you've written no matter the quality, which is really a lot better than a lot of fics I've read. I haven't been in a fan fiction reading mood lately but this story made me want to read the whole thing. I hope you keep writing because you are pretty good based on what I've read here, and you'll get even better with time and practice if this is something you're serious about. And like I said I hope you do come back to this story because I REALLY want to know who's killing Petty Officers, and that, my friend, is the mark of a good story and a good writer. Making readers want more. :)
sons-of-anarchy-rocks chapter 6 . 10/25/2013
this is really good!
cant wait for the next chapter!
winxgirl1997 chapter 6 . 7/11/2013
Plz update soon plz
TheElegantFaerie chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
Ooh so now Gibbs is coming back? Can't wait for some more truths to be revealed and some more Elena/Tony scenes! :D
Ryane chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
I don't care what kind of crossover you do but I probably won't read the iron fey because I have never really heard of it. So… great chapter.
aveave chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
Good chapter. Can't wait to see how the NCIS will find out about vampires. :)
I would love if you would update this story soon and as for your new story I would like to see a NCIS/Vampire Diaries/Buffy three-way crossover.
Iresha chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
the NCIS/Vampire Diaries/Buffy three-way crossover sounds cool, so does the Buffy/Vampire Diaries crossover.
another great chapter keep going!