Reviews for Daddy Dearest
Guest chapter 30 . 10/10/2015
Such a stupid fucking ending and really an overall disappointment.
Ren Leo chapter 26 . 10/5/2014
The Bro/Hulk-Tony feels are the best, I love everything about your story but this is definitely the thing I like the most about it ! That and the Natasha/Tony bonding. Thanks for the awesomeness and the feels ;) !
OITNB FTW1 chapter 30 . 9/26/2014
Gosh what else can the world heap on Tony?
LaNaturalBreezeOf-Books chapter 30 . 9/21/2014
Wow! I wasn't expecting that! It was like a drama twist that you only see on Monday nights at 9pm. I have my doubts about Bruce really being responsible for something so evil. The mystery person must be the culprit. Is this really the end? I hope not. Will we be seeing a new series in a years time? You don't have to.
Beautiful funeral scene by the way. I could really picture it! Thanks heaps for taking this on. You really exceeded all of my expectations. :D
Lots of love!
jwill21 chapter 30 . 9/20/2014
wait y would u do this?! i don't get it...i don't like how u this good fic (
kweandee chapter 29 . 9/16/2014
wow...ya know I didn't really remember this until it got to the part where they figured out the reactor was gonna blow and howard knocked tony out so he could go stop it. great job! ;)
OITNB FTW1 chapter 28 . 8/1/2014
Heck yes I would definitely be interested in a sequel! Maybe with that can of ass whooping Tony should heap on all the people responsible? Maybe a love interest and some father/son bonding? What does being a beta involve?
kitteekatz69 chapter 28 . 7/28/2014
Three things:
1. Holy shit this was fucking awesome! Amazing. I love it. I cannot believe Cap told Fury to go fuck himself. That makes me really happy.
2. Do a sequel. Yes. I need another book for a book report ;)
3. I would be willing to help because I have ideas and I would love to edit for you because I am the editor of our school's yearbook (I'm good at editing)
OITNB FTW1 chapter 27 . 7/23/2014
Even tho Howard was a complete bastard that made me really really sad :'(
jwill21 chapter 27 . 7/17/2014
im glad this fic is longer than 10 chapters...its an extremely fun read. i hope u write a sequel to this
KeidaHattori chapter 26 . 7/15/2014
if you id a series of one shots about tony and hulk just being their awesome selves, i would read it.
that is how amazing your little scene is
OITNB FTW1 chapter 26 . 7/13/2014
Wooo Avengers on the job :)!
Lupanari chapter 26 . 7/11/2014
"Sorry, sorry, sorry... I just couldn't resist some Science Bro/ Hulk-Tony feels." Why the hell are you apologizing for that?! Science Bro feels (especially if Hulk's involved) are ALWAYS welcome! :D And I almost can't believe I'm saying this, but I hope they get to Howard in time to help him.
kitteekatz69 chapter 26 . 7/11/2014
omg I need the next chapter. I have been waiting for a month for this one and it was over so fast! I loved it, and I need to next one pleeeeeeeeaaaassssse! You're the best :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2014