Reviews for Brother, My Brother
Guest chapter 13 . 12/5/2017
OCs... /grumbles
SomeNobody chapter 11 . 12/5/2017
Didn't you write in earlier chapter that Harry didn't like brooms? Why is he so excited to see quidditch?
Jostanos chapter 14 . 10/15/2017
Jostanos chapter 4 . 10/15/2017
Missing (No.) or wrong words used in a sentence concerning Hagrid.
Jostanos chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
"James II (Too)"? Sirius-ly?
Uzushiogakure chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
Great another one of these retarded ass fan fic
Lord'o'Llamas chapter 20 . 9/1/2017
Write more plz
Reithandina chapter 13 . 7/14/2017
You are seriously messing up the Timelines. You can't send out Froakie and not have Fairy Pokemon at the same time.
Reithandina chapter 8 . 7/14/2017
You have a lot of spelling mistakes that is Fandom based. I heavily suggest that you RESEARCH before you start writing. Pokemon names, Hogwarts Spells and so on. The mark of a Sucessful writer is Researching the subjects you are writing about. If you don't, it doesn't just shame you as a Writer, but the Subjects as well.
ChimaTigon chapter 20 . 6/28/2017
What about a rewrite?
FANactic Writer chapter 20 . 6/27/2017
Mu it suck but understandable. I wish thee a good life and it was an honor reading your fic! Thank you for sharing with us what you made! :)
sailormewmewinuluver chapter 20 . 6/25/2017
im sad to hear that but ill adopt nit if no one else has
Dodles chapter 20 . 6/25/2017
Nooooooo... O well its your story but it still stings a little when authors cancells stories, feels like they give up on the readers of them a little, but hey you are the writer, you chose what you do its your life.
FlawedMortal chapter 20 . 6/24/2017
Thanks for everything you've written.
I hope wherever you go from here goes well.
You deserve it for the little bit of joy you've given us with this.
Thank you.
TheBlueMenance chapter 8 . 6/24/2017
there are some nice mysteries here, and it looks like you are building something interesting, but I'm really worried about how you are portraying your OC.

Telling me a character is super awesome does not make me think they are (also is the name Augusta or August?). I don't care if they have won a bunch of stuff- show me them doing something that is inspiring instead. Don't have you main characters gushing about them- have the character actually earn that respect.

Seriously, I was fine with just ignoring the character for being a clear SI, but if you keep pushing them in the readers face they might just become annoying enough that it isn't worth reading any more.