Reviews for Healing Fire
CinthiaFromHoland chapter 44 . 8/31/2014
Loved ...waiting for best chapter leah imprinting,please update! I hoop you complete leah fanfic...Big kids (*.*)
m0nk3yZer0 chapter 44 . 8/31/2014
I love this! The slow progression of their relationship was perfect. Best birth scene ever! I'm actually pregnant with my 2nd, due in about 6 weeks & I'll be having a midwife assisted waterbirth at home so it was really awesome for me to finally read a birth scene I can relate to. A character that wasn't forced onto her back to deliver & who actually listens to her own body to know when to push?! It's unheard of! Super awesome :D
laylasmith93 chapter 44 . 8/17/2014
I have never read a 'imprint is a vampire' story and I was a little unsure about it but you did an amazing job. I love this pairing and you did such a good job!
littlemsstrawberry chapter 44 . 8/9/2014
Love it!
hets chapter 44 . 7/7/2014
Thank you for this story... I loved this story and think more readers should review it... Don't think there are many stories that are nice towards Jane... And Seth's character... You have portrayed them very nicely... Thank u again for sharing this... I couldn't stop reading it from the moment I clicked on it...
TheUnderStudy chapter 44 . 5/30/2014
Wowzwers honey. Great great great great ... did i mention great story. Thank you so much for writing and sharing and i love the contrast of the twins.
TheUnderStudy chapter 43 . 5/30/2014
SQQQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEE! YES! *crying tears of joy* OMG. If my doctor had told me that he had seen another one... SMH. There's no way I would survive that. lol or my husband for that matter.
TheUnderStudy chapter 42 . 5/30/2014
Le sigh... Everything is finally calming and coming together. I am so happy that she's happy and he's happy lol
TheUnderStudy chapter 41 . 5/30/2014
*SIGH OF RELIEF* OMG! LOL! I can't take you anymore. LOL! Maybe for 3 more chapters.
TheUnderStudy chapter 40 . 5/30/2014
I am on the edge of my fucking seat!
TheUnderStudy chapter 39 . 5/30/2014
Poor Jane. Girlfriend those pregnancy hormones are going to throw you for a loop!
TheUnderStudy chapter 38 . 5/30/2014
Oh no no no no! Back the fuck off!
TheUnderStudy chapter 37 . 5/30/2014
Okay I am bit confused. what happened. Did we go back then go forward?
TheUnderStudy chapter 36 . 5/30/2014
I just bit all my nails off! I don't know if I will make it to the epilogue! I am not doing any work right now. Just sitting here at my desk wondering what the hell kind of mayhem you have dragged me in to.
TheUnderStudy chapter 35 . 5/30/2014
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *faints*