Reviews for From Yellow to Red
Azucar chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
This one was good but i like the time jump into a tiva future and i was looking for it here - oh well - nonetheless good job : )

Sugar
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Red-tipped yellow roses are indeed cute, as was McGee trying to figure things out, and this entire story. I've always loved the bullpen dynamics between Tony, Ziva, and McGee, and you capture that very well here. Wonderful work, as always.
tonyfan31970 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Delicious!
GingerMeggs chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
*sigh* Now that's just sweeeeeet! Ginger :)
agentscully6 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
two fics, both of them so lovely! please write more.
starryjules chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Maaaaw, attack of the warm and fuzzies! But it's got such a lovely, genuine undercurrent...so enjoyable!
AliyahNCIS chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
This was so sweet! I love the idea of T quoting books to Z and sending her a secret admirer flower and making her smile that way and McG trying to get to the bottom of the mystery...so adorable and very well done! Extra cinnamon hearts for you! :)
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Awww. Thanks for sharing this bit of feel-good shmoop. It's believable and sweet without sinking into saccharinity.
Jean89 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
THIS IS SO FANTASTIC! No words! I'm smiling like a little kid right now! I could actually see this happen in the show, which is such a hard thing to find in fics. Love this. I love that it's from McGee's pov too. Brilliant! Love the parallel at the end.
Randomwebsiw chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
This is so freaking cute!
Loved how it all tied together! Very different!
But it worked!
Also, props for writing a Tiva oneshot from McGee's point of view. Those are always so interesting and humorous.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
You are a fantastic and very talented writer! Captured everyone's character and reactions perfectly. I felt like I was watching an actual episode. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Love it
SammieAtHome chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
This is a perfect portrayal of Tony and Ziva's relationship. How can a flower say so much!
jdeasselin chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
awwww...this was really lovely...I love The Little Prince and I love Michael Weatherly for loving The Little Prince and I love the show for using the quote from it...this story could not be nicer and yes, adore the yellow rose with red-tipped petals and I think it DOES mean friendship turing to love...very clever - very cute !
NuthatchXi chapter 1 . 2/8/2013