Reviews for Lucid
Peridot2.0 chapter 32 . 7/21
Oh, this fanfiction! A beauty in a class of it's own! I loved it, from start to finish. I read it all in one sitting, and stayed up till the wee hours of the night reading. Bless you. Bless you.
readingaccount chapter 32 . 4/19
This is the most beautiful, amazing story in this fandom. Your John and Sherlock are perfect. I love your writing and can't wait to read more of your work.
BATMAN chapter 16 . 3/9
THE FEELS THO
BATMAN chapter 13 . 3/9
I am so ready for the romances. Johnlock feels! AHHHHHHH!
Safira Rue Mellark chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Fuck this is sad.
Madeleine Van Helsing chapter 32 . 2/26/2015
That.
Just... That story...
Oh, I just don't know what to say!
Firstly, judging by your use of words like 'loo' and 'chuffed', plus your spelling, I'd say you're British, and it's a whole lot easier to read something written in the same way I write.
Secondly, there were very few typos, and I saw no spelling mistakes.
This was recommended to me , and I'm so glad I read it. It's so hard to find good quality fan fiction, even on this site, but if ever I'm bored of 'and he woz like, and she woz like, then he sed this and she sed that and i woz like omg1!1! lol', then I can come here and read this and give my mind a rest. I haven't been able to find a fan fiction written as well as this. The plot was wonderful and I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. The characters didn't stray for the sake of the story. All in all... Wow. Thank you! That's all. just, thank you. This is now my favourite fan fiction. Thank you.
Cheezewizz chapter 32 . 1/27/2015
there was a little too much mushy feels for my taste but the sex scenes were great and the fact that there was actually a plot(!) was definitely a bonus. Overall, great fic!
Cheezewizz chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Before I continue reading, I should tell you that this happened to me once. I dreamed that a loved one was still alive and wasn't I silly for thinking otherwise? The dreadful truth hit me in the morning and it was like losing her all over again. I would never want to relive it. It's so much worse to be betrayed by your own brain than to just live with an old sadness.
TS chapter 32 . 1/9/2015
That was fantastic! What a wonderful ride, I didn't even realize it was so close to the end when all of a sudden it was over. Great job!
Guest chapter 32 . 1/3/2015
This was the best fanfiction I have ever read, honestly. It was beautifully written and I was so engrossed that I finished it much more quickly than I thought I would, and can I just say, absolutely beautiful ending!
LisaP4 chapter 32 . 11/23/2014
I may be a bit late to the party on this piece, but wow! I really loved this whole story. You did such a great job keeping the pace going and knowing how to space action and character. Thanks for a great read!
amandagayle chapter 32 . 11/20/2014
Absolutely wonderful!
Larrissa chapter 32 . 10/22/2014
I honestly don't know how this only has 425 reviews. It deserves a 1000 LOVED it!
Serenity Blossom chapter 32 . 10/17/2014
This was fantastic!
HenryKate chapter 32 . 9/29/2014
I loved this story. Thank you