Reviews for Xander Harris and the Nightmare King
Vilkath chapter 10 . 3/23
Great start and I really hope it continues some time in the future. It's been a while since the last update but the plot was just starting to get good.
Jealous Jack chapter 5 . 1/21
SO CUTE! *dies*
The midnight sta chapter 10 . 9/16/2014
Being called a prude is not that insulting in England unless you go to one of the boarding schools or private schools I think. As you get called a hell of a lot worse the prude in a public school.
THE OMEGA TITAN chapter 7 . 7/15/2014
if it's nightmare sand that changed it couldn't sandy fix it?
sirensoundwave chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
This is soo cute! In a warped "only in Sunnyhell" kinda way n_n

I can't wait to see the Guardians as a whole react to Pitch's Xander-shaped friend. Or how he reacts to them. Preferably sometime after the slayage comes to town. Update soon.
One of the Colorless chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
An interesting premise.
jgood27 chapter 10 . 1/11/2014
Love this story and can't wait to read more
Piterio chapter 10 . 1/3/2014
Hello sorry to review so late I had slight problem with the internet. What can I say about this chapter. It's amazing, I mean you not only added great action to it(it was short but still really good in regard of the dialogue especially). Plus interaction between Pitch an Sunnydale 'evil population' I am surprised and confused as to how Pitch(and hopefully no one else) know of mayor accession? I mean he is not one of the demon he contracted and he tried to do it so discreet so nobody would know(cause I'm sure a lot of people even from Wolfram & Hart would try to stop him(as long as it do go in their favor)). But what got me the most was the treaty. It mesh so well with Buffy and Guardian verse, allowing two world to coexist without interacting much with each other. Truly a spark of genius. I can't wait to see where it leads. Thanks for this awesome chapter and Happy New Year.
ChetUnGwan chapter 10 . 1/2/2014
I thought that what you're calling Nest was the Master. Also, I love how you worked that deal. Zander isn't going to be protected by it once Buffy roles in!
Protagonist Of Life chapter 10 . 1/2/2014
I love this story!
ChucklingDevil chapter 10 . 1/2/2014
It's so refreshing to read a new chapter of yours, I just love the way you meld the two universes together!
And concerning the thing of insults in the UK, while I myself have never been - which I long for - I do have a friend who originated from England and I know that cursed there are taken quite seriously. In fact, the word 'bloody', which is used quite frequently in Australia, is a truly crude insult. I wouldn't be surprised if prude, prick and other words of the like would be too.
yamiduke13 chapter 10 . 1/2/2014
I have been enjoying this story so much. I hope you continue to write it as I look forward to what happens next. I like how Pitch is kept in character but is still changed by Xander. Its fun to see how he interacts with him and then goes all bad ass on other people haha.
Edmin .FemEdmund. Pevensie chapter 10 . 1/2/2014
Being called a Prude is the extreme oposite of being called a whore or Skank so yes it can be classed as a cruel thing to say here in England but most people under 25 use it in slang so we don't see it as bad as older adults do.
Ps this was a really great chapter.
yamiduke13 chapter 9 . 12/15/2013
This story is freaking amazing. I love it and I hope you continue it. You have done a great job with it so far. Xander is way to freaking adorable and he and Pitch are just awesome.
Alianna15 chapter 9 . 12/1/2013