Reviews for Between the Lines
redstarsarc chapter 3 . 4/25
This is such a beautiful story, I just...I can't even... Gaaawd, is it too much to ask for a happy story now and then? Either way, I love this. I love the way their friendship develops over time. It feels so natural and their constant bickering about the milk and veggies was a great touch. Throughout this whole thing, I just had this sad smile on my face because it was all so sweet and yet to think of what happens to them and the sense of inevitability. Dangit, now I've got something in my eye...
kolalianna chapter 3 . 2/17
Amazing. Yes you did rip out my heart T.T Fushimi was always one of my favorite characters.
Sakunyan chapter 3 . 1/24
I can't describe how much I like this fanfic and how much it tore me apart :')
I can totally feel the love from Saru. He need to make Misaki realize. But... but... Ahh I really want them to be together. It was close. /cry.
Okay I hope you write SaruMi again. It's fantastic :')
Auto fav
Bluemisery chapter 3 . 1/21
Oh god... This story is so well written and so heart wrenching. Why can't Misaki just see how much Fushimi loves him!? I'm so sad to have run out of chapters to binge-read. Do you plan to continue?
Saranki Mahira chapter 3 . 1/10
Ahhhhhh so good!
winedark chapter 3 . 6/23/2015
Yeah, so, just going to find a nice corner and cry.

Oh, Fushimi, dear, you are sooo not emotionally/mentally healthy. Holy crap does Yata have his work cut out for him.

I really like how spectacularly Fushimi's flaws and motivations were captured in this chapter. That bit where he contemplates how awesome sauce it would be for them to die together, only to disregard that plan in favor of making Misaki kill him so he would forever be mentally/emotionally scarred, was so intense.

But oh man, Sector 4 should invest in mandatory therapy.
winedark chapter 2 . 6/23/2015
*internal screaming* I just can't... Fushimi's had such a hard life and Misaki's the one person who broke though to him and... *whimpers*.

*external screaming* Why did it have to turn out this way?! The part at the end with Homra was truly heart-breaking. Especially the bit where Yata stops checking to see if Fushimi's still behind him. Ahh. I can't even deal.
winedark chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
I love everything about this chapter. The ending is so ominous I'm almost reluctant to continue (but I will!). Fushimi is a precious baby and I don't want what's about to happen, to happen :/.
Fate Camiswhil chapter 3 . 6/2/2015
I honesty don't know what to say, but I wanted to leave a review just to let you know you wrote them nicely, in character and very much attached to their lost small world. ;D

thanks for the read~!
I'm a Coffee Bean chapter 3 . 5/23/2015
Saru... What are you doing? What are you saying? Why must you do this to my poor KOKORO? Saru, stop. Please. Q A Q
wewe chapter 3 . 5/14/2015
Okay, I read this story after reading your Last of Days. and after my heart had been broken to pieces after reading Last of Days, now after reading this story it turned to ashes T-T
The angst is killing meeee
Poor poor Fushimi *sobs*
I need to read a happier story about them...
ClanRedLady chapter 2 . 1/20/2015
I read this and the song "Creep" by Radiohead came on. So effing perfect. Excellent story telling here, I love it.
GravityDefyingTrenchCoat chapter 3 . 1/14/2015
So I've never read Small Lost World, but after reading this I don't think I need to! This is one of my favorite fanfics & you alone have made me fall in love with these characters. So I'd like to compliment you on your outstanding writing as well as implore that you never stop!
iwillstilleatit chapter 3 . 8/21/2014