Reviews for Pull the Trigger
NaLu Luver4342 chapter 29 . 2/3
I take it that you are done w/ this story then...?
NaLu Lover4342 chapter 23 . 2/3
This will contain spoilers please don't read this if you don't want to have the show or manga ruined for you...

Ok so hold up a minute, Zeref killed Natsu's parents which was also his parents because Natsu and Zeref are brothers, right? So I get that Zeref is evil and all, but killing your parents now that's just harsh...wait a minute are they brothers in this story?
PokeTail chapter 29 . 1/17
Please post again! I HAVE to know what happens! ;)
But this was an amazing story! I'm sad that I can't read chapter 30 and on. I really hope to see the rest please~
XHeatherTX chapter 29 . 1/4
I'm sorry I just realised that you haven't updated in a year and I just thought that, that probably means you won't update in a long time or maybe not ever if you last update was a year ago and I just want to say that I really hope you see this because I loved this fanfic! It's amazing and I want you to do a sequel but finding about the year thing just made me think that you probably won't even do a next chapter. I really want you to continue this becase it is the best fanfic I have EVER read! Please continue it, I love the agency and this fanfic was the first ever one to make me cry and laugh so hard and get angry at characters that aren't even in the anime show! I hope you see this so it makes you think about the story because I have looked through many comments and they all want you to continue this! It so amazing! And until you write the next chapter I will keep reading this over and over! Please just think about it.
UnknownxFairy chapter 29 . 1/4
Omg best fanfic I have ever read and I can't wait for the next chapter! Pleeeeaaaasseee make a sequel! I love the story line and I'm seriously think if you changed most of the character names like the names in fairy tail and the agency and university names this would make and amazing book! Please do a sequel! This is such a great fanfic I am so interested in it!
fairy girl chapter 29 . 12/24/2015
hey when are u making the last chapter ? come on i m waiting :/
Estella Hughes chapter 27 . 12/14/2015
REALLY?! ELIE AMD HARU GLORY srsl ... but i like it rave master really was the best
ElementalSlayer chapter 29 . 12/4/2015
OMG love this story, although i'm pretty mad about the fact that you haven't updated since last year. Anyway, LOVE IT!

P.s.
my fanfiction account is ElementalSlayer112241
Fairytailismyfamily chapter 29 . 11/28/2015
Plz, plz plz plz hurry and write the final chapter! This is the best strory i have read by far. I don't like cliffhanger!
MehKitty chapter 29 . 11/23/2015
NOOOO! Why did it end thereeee!? I'm actually crying ((((;゚Д゚)))))))
Guest chapter 29 . 11/15/2015
Best FanFic ever!
MyLilacMoon chapter 29 . 11/16/2015
Would you be updating anytime soon? It just got really good!
fairychime-diamond47 chapter 29 . 11/11/2015
noooooo. I'm happy Wendy's out but man, they went all out... good thing some of Zeref's disciplines died. I always hated that bitch. She's good at acting apparently... THIS IS THE FINAL SHOWDOWN. I can't waitttt~! :DDD
Amy chapter 28 . 11/8/2015