Reviews for In Sickness and In Health
HarmonyLover chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I distinctly remember reading this, and I thought I had left a review, but apparently I didn't. *confused* But, this is a wonderful way of removing all of the awkwardness at the end of that scene - and how much nicer to think that Blaine was dreaming of Kurt! :) At the same time, it's nice to get some of Blaine's internal thought process during this whole sequence. He's clearly exhausted and feeling terrible, and while he does pick up on some of the oddness in Tina's behavior, it's no wonder he doesn't think about it for too long. I also loved seeing his internal thoughts during the Freddy Mercury number; it's no wonder that the illness would hit him like a ton of bricks after putting all of that energy into his performance. Thank you for this! It makes me feel better about all of the ickiness in this episode.
Eponime chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Oh, wow, I'm sorry I took so long to read this; I wanted to watch Diva first. But it was worth the wait! :)
That's exactly like Blaine; feeling like he has to lead and support everyone all the time, as well as prove himself and his values to them. And totally understandable that Blaine would spend so long fussing over his hair when he was so self-conscious of it before. ;)
I also liked how you made Blaine suspect Tina's ulterior motives a bit in this. I can't believe he could truly be that oblivious in canon, but the way you explained it here made perfect sense. :)
Exemplary work once again. Thank you. :)
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I like how you worked through this because the Tina/Blaine scenes were uncomfortable in this episode, even if Blaine is the cutest sick person I've ever seen and I just want to cuddle him to death.

I love the part where you talk about Blaine's photos of Kurt on his bedside table: "(Most of the break up blogs he'd read about it said that was unhealthy, but he liked being able to roll over and just see Kurt and remember why this hurt so much, why it was worth so much, and why he needed to keep fighting for him.)" - Gorgeous
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I loved it Poor Tina though... Looking forward to reading the Klaine fic also.