Reviews for Read this Truth
Tie-Dyed Broadway chapter 5 . 5/29
Every time I read the broken and/or depressed Molly parts I either hear Dark Waltz by Hayley Westenra or Stand In The Rain by Superchick.
Tie-Dyed Broadway chapter 6 . 4/30
I usuallly don't read M-rated fanfics, but I'm glad I read this one. It was beautiful.
aoisenshi chapter 6 . 4/22
My poor heart! The feels in this story! TwT gaaaahhh it was beautiful! Thank you for writing this!
LynDea chapter 6 . 12/10/2014
Loved it with my heart and soul. Sherlolly forever! You're an awesome writer! I noticed a mistake here and there, but they were all mostly missing words, but everyone does that, so it's no big deal. Great job!
sherius chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
its the best sherlolly ive read till date ... tge best way it has been captured ... loved it ... keep writing
em chapter 6 . 6/26/2014
I love it I love it I love it
PristinelyUngifted chapter 6 . 6/22/2014
The best most believable Sherlock/Molly I've ever read. Kudos.
coolaquarian chapter 6 . 4/7/2014
I love how you write M rated situations around Sherlock because it always seems so difficult to imagine him in any kind of sexual scene, but you manage it quite well.
cumberling chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Holy shizzle! I've only read the first chapter and it already made me cry. Poor Molly. I didn't fully understand what was it like for Molly in Season 1 and 2 (unrequited love) until I read this. Beautiful. Why do I loove angst ;_; #masochist
Hazelmist chapter 6 . 3/5/2014
The fact that neither one of them took their rings off was so cute. And that promise he gave her in the end was perfect. Can't wait to read more of your writing, it's delightful!
sherlolly-shipper221B chapter 5 . 3/4/2014
Woah, misread that for a sec there and thought Moran was at her brother's!
GoddessOfApples chapter 6 . 2/21/2014
I really enjoyed this story and your author notes made me smile:D You're like a sun, spreading your love:D
Val chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
Only two chapters in and I can't breathe through my stuffy nose. Bloody tear ducts.
Val chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Just sitting here and bawling my eyes out.
Wackelda chapter 6 . 1/14/2014