Reviews for Read this Truth
jandjsalmon chapter 6 . 7/26
I'm having an incredibly stressful day at work today - and taking a short break to read this story again has made me believe I'm capable of actually finishing out the day without burning the building down. So yes. I love you. And I love this story.
Born in 20th Century chapter 6 . 7/25
Thanks for sharing this amazing story, haven't read such brilliant Sherlock Molly fic in ages, look forward to reading more of your writing!
Bennielover-78 chapter 6 . 7/23
Oh, I just love angsty smutty fluffy fics! I'm so glad I stumbled across this one thanks for Nixxiefic on Tumblr and her awesome Sherlolly fic recommendations list! What an absolutely entrancing and hot fic this was! Thanks!
EmyFangirl chapter 6 . 4/24
this fic hurts soooo much but is also sooo damn good. amazing story and i loved it so much.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/28/2015
omg this is amazing and beautiful :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2015
This was one of those fics that are so simple. But so painful too. Painful in a good way haha. I love this type of angst. The type where you want to cry and lie down but you can't. The type where every time you read a paragraph, the new info gets to you and your heart feels like it's gonna bleed out. Like your heart hurts when you think about the words. And this, my friend, is the best type of angst. I loved it, and you're amazing. Bless.
Tie-Dyed Broadway chapter 5 . 5/29/2015
Every time I read the broken and/or depressed Molly parts I either hear Dark Waltz by Hayley Westenra or Stand In The Rain by Superchick.
Tie-Dyed Broadway chapter 6 . 4/30/2015
I usuallly don't read M-rated fanfics, but I'm glad I read this one. It was beautiful.
aoisenshi chapter 6 . 4/22/2015
My poor heart! The feels in this story! TwT gaaaahhh it was beautiful! Thank you for writing this!
LynDea chapter 6 . 12/10/2014
Loved it with my heart and soul. Sherlolly forever! You're an awesome writer! I noticed a mistake here and there, but they were all mostly missing words, but everyone does that, so it's no big deal. Great job!
sherius chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
its the best sherlolly ive read till date ... tge best way it has been captured ... loved it ... keep writing
em chapter 6 . 6/26/2014
I love it I love it I love it
PristinelyUngifted chapter 6 . 6/22/2014
The best most believable Sherlock/Molly I've ever read. Kudos.
coolaquarian chapter 6 . 4/7/2014
I love how you write M rated situations around Sherlock because it always seems so difficult to imagine him in any kind of sexual scene, but you manage it quite well.
cumberling chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Holy shizzle! I've only read the first chapter and it already made me cry. Poor Molly. I didn't fully understand what was it like for Molly in Season 1 and 2 (unrequited love) until I read this. Beautiful. Why do I loove angst ;_; #masochist