Reviews for Frozen
George chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Good stuff.

Excellent point about Riley and Sam getting paid while Buffy isn't. You have to wonder. The Watcher Council apparently has lots of power and money and employees. Since there's only one employee in the organization who actually does real work, it would make sense to pay her. Or at least arrange things with Snyder and the Sunnydale police.
Doni chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
A great glimpse at what is going on in her mind. Good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
wowie

that was intense and believable. i likie. dont stop a writin'
cmwhitwo chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
Powerful stuff, you have real insight into what makes these characters tick. I've just discovered your work, and it is just amazing.

You rock!

Claudia
kittyb90 chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
Excellent; I loved it. Good job getting inside her head.
treacle antlers chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
A first person fic I like! Who hooo!
Falcon-Rider chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
oooh can I ost this on my website? I love it!
leahalexis chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
Super smart fic. :) Particularly the beginning, with the pummeling (perfect word), the images of him forcing the words onto her; also the waiting, and the wanting. Oh, and the Willow and Xander bit, the "private Watcher's Council" thing, that was brilliant. The only thing that this might- might- possibly benefit from is some more of the emotion that's so so present in the first part, right under the surface, and again near the end, carrying through the rest of it, because occasionally the emotional power behind it seems a little uneven. But thanks, this was great. :)
Lux1 chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
That was a nice fic. You had some really great lines in there. :o)
harmonyfb chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
Nice character study, Shadowlass. I like Buffy comparing her mother and Spike. Very nice.