Reviews for In Somno Veritas
I hope that was all just an actual dream, and that Harry wasn’t really that absolutely fucking retarded!
AbookwormTwi chapter 1 . 6/15
Wauw. Your writing is amazing. And the plot is perfect. I don't have anything to say. Absolutly speechless
bess1994 chapter 10 . 3/21/2021
I think this story has officially made it to be my favorite tomarry story ever! Simply brilliant
RikK1 chapter 8 . 3/8/2021
EWWWWWWWWWWW... so that's it?! first, Granger bitch just peacefully lets Harry runaway w/ Voldy(not counting her reluctance at the start)he tortured, killed, and experimented on her parents for Merlin's sake! then THIS?! you just made Voldy Harry and Dumbles talk it out?! UGH! everything since the beginning was written beautifully then this atrocities pop up! I'm sorry but imma stop and drop this right here.
RikK1 chapter 4 . 3/7/2021
oh nvm, just remembered he was undercover
RikK1 chapter 4 . 3/7/2021
wtf?! what's remus doing with greyback's pack?
RikK1 chapter 2 . 3/7/2021
Why in the hell does Voldy keeps referring to himself in third person?!
Especially when he asked the Carrows "did you bring back the bodies as Lord Voldemort instructed?"
It makes him sound like a house elf
Guest chapter 10 . 4/15/2020
This story touched my heart. I really enjoyed the characterization. Thank you.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/8/2020
The very core of my being is shook. This touched my soul.
Burnehn chapter 4 . 10/29/2019
i have no idea if this is going to turn out with an on-the-mend Voldemort or a dead one.

And that Granger incident-Monstrosity. Bloody hell. That poor woman. Imagine going through that. It'd be unbearable, holy shit. Harry has to do something. He's making progress but by George its all luck. Really, if LV doesnt fall hopelessly in love, then Harry is going to have to engineer a Romeo and Juliet (as in: dramatic joint death) to stop this war.
CoboltDragon chapter 10 . 10/5/2019
I just have to say that this fic is absolutely brilliant! Probably the best characterization of Voldemort I have ever read too. Amazing work!
Lizzie's last night chapter 10 . 9/19/2019
Words can't describe how well you did on this story. It was one of the best written stories I have ever read on this site. The connection between the two and Voledmort's transformation was so believable that it could have been canon. You didn't rush it, we truly saw how Voldemort's mind worked and it was amazing. The best rendition of Lord Voldemort I've ever read, guaranteed. Thank you so much for writing this.
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 2 . 6/4/2019
SOoooOo bloody good
582Raven chapter 10 . 3/17/2019
I've finally gotten around to finishing this! Absolutely lovely ending, even if it's a little, okay maybe a lot, open ended. Their relationship is so completely screwed up at times but it always ends well :) I'm really impressed with how they are actually in character and somehow this works beautifully. Definitely has a home in my favorites.
Chaeos chapter 10 . 1/7/2019
Hello !

Wow, at the beginning of my reading I didn't expect it turns so..desperately romantic ! I was also expecting a very bad ending, but I'm glad you didn't choose this way ! I also really like your Voldemort, it wasn't OOC and I hope that I could do the same in my own story, but it is not easy at all ! I'm sorry if my review is a bit confuse, english isn't my mother language ( I didn't understand all the subtleties of your writing but it was enriching !)

Chaeos.