Reviews for In Somno Veritas
MisplacedSheep chapter 10 . 6/25
I really loved this story. And I am so happy that love each other, finally, after all their confusion and conflicts.
Lor-tan chapter 10 . 5/18
Great goddesses of Hyrule and above, this was fantastic. This whole thing. Fantastc. THANK YOU.
demonkatgurl17 chapter 10 . 4/25
This was a beautiful way to end this gorgeous piece. I still wished to see Snape's reaction to Harry running away with Voldemort, but i liked this hopeful, ambiguous ending. Having him actually produce a patronus of his own was genius and i loved the change in Harry's as well. This was so artful and detailed, bringing together canon and your original plot so beautifully that it's almost shameful to think of the books as they are when we could have had something so much more epic. I enjoyed every chapter, thank you so much for putting so much time and effort into this lovely work! 333
demonkatgurl17 chapter 8 . 4/24
Jesus that was intense. Loved the bit where Harry sucked that thing back where it came from, and everyone was there watching it all. Kinda wished Snape had been there for it all, that would have been priceless to see his face when Harry kissed and hugged Voldemort. I'm not sure what he did to Snape at the end there, but i guess we'll see.
demonkatgurl17 chapter 7 . 4/24
Holy shit! I thought last chapter was wild with the wand snapping and Nagini attacking Harry, but this one beat it with the field trip to Ollivanders and having Harry's own wand able to fix what he'd done was a trip, and then their interactions with each other in front of Ollivander with Harry doing his best to keep shit cool as he fuckin calms down a veritable tornado like he's his handler just wow...3
demonkatgurl17 chapter 2 . 4/23
Holy shit this story is so awesome and I'm only 2 chapters in! The rawness in Voldemort's reactions to Harry's proximity and gentleness is so visceral and hypnotic that i can't help but watch their little trainwreck as it hurtles towards a crash.
Razrushost chapter 1 . 3/29
SeventhReboot chapter 10 . 2/24
this was so good i’m SCREAMING
vampwolfs chapter 1 . 2/4
I really liked it!
Opast chapter 5 . 1/6
I'll stop reading after this chapter but what a incredible writing, I'm so shocked. Thank you so much for sharing this piece of art.
C.S. Augustoni chapter 10 . 8/7/2017
what a climax, in all ways possible! amazing talent guys I'm so happy to have found this gem xx
C.S. Augustoni chapter 2 . 8/6/2017
exquisite writing
Tsumujikaze Yumi chapter 10 . 7/20/2017
so... so cool! Haha Harry is definitely the best xD thanks !
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2017
the third-person speech is really weird...he didn't do that as much in canon
DarkBloodWolf13 chapter 10 . 5/31/2017
I was hooked from this the start; I couldn't put it down! I loved all of this. You really gave the characters personality. There were times where I just wanted to hug them and times where I kinda just wanted to bash their heads together XD. The ending scene made me laugh and aww at the same time.