Reviews for In Somno Veritas
FanfirHydra chapter 6 . 11/3
harry is being such a stupid bastard. what in the world was he thinking...harry...stop being a total and utter dumbasss...
Lady Beaumort chapter 1 . 7/31
happy belated birthday Harry! (I felt the need to do this; I just got off work and it's 12.05am-aug1) please excuse my hp Obsession...
Lady Beaumort chapter 4 . 7/1's a Harry Potter inception! I just realized this. . .ha. I love this story by the way. xD
Lunaliceazreal chapter 2 . 6/18
Oh wow!
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 6/18
SlytherClaw-Phoenix chapter 10 . 6/15
This story is amazing. I was in a constant state of joyful terror as to what would happen next. Your focus on the intimacy of the relationship more than the sex was a great change of pace from the usual fanfics out there and was exquisitely crafted. Hands down one of the best written and compelling stories I have ever read on this site. I feel emotionally raw.
JM0RIARTY chapter 10 . 6/11
aww, it's a lovely end, with the Patronus. I quite enjoyed the story.

JM0RIARTY chapter 8 . 6/10
okay just a little comment: I had to laught at "lazy creatures that only think of their next meal" that sounds so like Ron, it's just to funny.

Brittabritt chapter 10 . 4/10
Wow! The character development and this ENDING! Wonderful job dear author. Loads of applause just for you 3
dancesontrains chapter 10 . 3/16
I just reread this; it might be one of my favourite HxV fics of all time. They're so weirdly perfect in their dysfunction.
amber chapter 10 . 2/27
I don't review often, but this story has forced me to.

I've read probably thousands of stories, and this has got to be one of the most well written stories I've ever read. The way you captured Lord voldemort's personality and changed it and expanded it in such a realistic way. His character growth was simply phenomenal. It was not rushed, and I love the way you Leroy him Lord voldemort, you didn't make him Tom riddle, you captured the true voldemort and made him something stronger. This is the absolute BEST character development I've ever read. Thank you for such a wonderful, insightful experience.

I'm trying to put how I'm feeling about this story into words and, like voldemort, I'm having a terrible time finding what to say. Absolutely astonishing. Bravo!
Dizzy Whimsical chapter 10 . 1/22
I'm not much for long reviews. This is hands down the best LV/HP I have read since I began reading fanfiction 10 years ago. I have never seen someone able to ship the characters in a form so truthful to their personalities, and you guys did it with such flair. The Amortentia curse was absolutely inspired, as was the resolution of it through Harry's blood in the ritual. You guys made the pieces come together in a way that took my breath away, quite simply. Once I started reading, I became obsessed, and couldn't stop until I'd finished the last chapter of Yew and Holly even. A whole day and night gone in the blink of the eye, replaced with a feeling a wonder. This story breaks the mold by sticking to it, keeping the characters in line with themselves, and I couldn't be happier. Amazing job!
try10 chapter 5 . 1/14
This chapter was both beautiful and funny. Sometimes I think Voldemort is funny LoL :)) XD I loved the *blushes* scenes.
try10 chapter 4 . 1/14
Beautiful chapter. I like the way you write Voldemort and Harry. Voldemort isn't nice, he is dark and posessive, he doesn't know love and I'm glad that you managed to portray him so well, his fear, confusion, rage. Beautiful, very beautiful.
try10 chapter 3 . 1/14
I love that the chapters are so long. I enjoy reading ths story very much and the fact that the characters are never OOC. Everything is so well written and the dialogue is perfect. I can't wait to start reading the next part! :D