Reviews for In Somno Veritas
paz chapter 10 . 7/4
Amazing and wonderful. Loved it absolutely
Tamha chapter 4 . 6/26
"but if his friends knew that Harry was carrying around a love letter signed from a member of his supposed septuagenarian fan club, they might begin to ask unwelcome questions about the identity of the sender"

I nearly LOL'd, seeing as Voldemort is quickly coming up on his seventieth birthday (I'm pretty sure we're still pre-Christmas break, after all), so he really is just about a septuagenarian.
ranoshi chapter 7 . 6/11
Lol at Voldemort's comment about the shop not been clean since he last quit. I like Ollivander as a neutral like figure making wands since people need wands sort like how doctors are suppose to treat all who need it no matter their personal bias. They're gonna elope! Oh god, Snape :-(
Aerun chapter 10 . 5/27
When it comes to Harry/Voldemort stories, I've always loved two things the most: 1. Voldemort not, for whatever reason, regaining his more human form and 2. Voldemort not being horrifyingly fluffy and ooc or completely in control all the time with a timid and/or broken Harry vying for his attention.
In your story, you painted a beautifully fractured picture of Voldemort's personality and managed to write Harry going from wanting to help out of a sense of responsibility to helping out of love.
I really wanted to slap him when he broke Voldemort's wand and thought it would make him listen, but then they went to Ollivander's and Harry managed to talk him down from killing the old wandmaker. I loved those moments when Harry gained some sort of insight and used it to calm Voldemort, as he did in the wandshop or at Honeydukes. In my opinion, they were just as beautiful as the scenes in which they were physically intimate in ways new to both of them. Reading about Voldemort surrendering to their pleasure, being overwhelmed and not fighting back always made it worse when one of them said something to change the mood and leave them spitting in anger. Harry really should have used his own counting method a whole lot more often, but then again it worked out in the end.
luna chapter 1 . 5/10
Love it. Love ue writing. Love the story. Love the ending. Tq for sharing ur talent and story with us.
baobabB612 chapter 10 . 5/8
wow, your story was marvellously overwhelming !
Thank you for this treasure.
mokona-pyuh chapter 10 . 4/26
I love this story, in so many ways it's impossible to describe. You gave me so many feelings that I didn't even know I could have, and so many heart-breaks that you mended right after... Damn, words cannot describe what I am currently feeling, how overwhelmingly great it all was. I need- wow- I needed this fic, and I didn't even know until i read it.
Thank you, so much, for writing it, and for sharing. You made my day - hell, my week, hell, my month !
Loes-chan chapter 10 . 3/11
Omg this was sooo beautiful
I kept me smiling for days

It's also really really canon, incredible how you managed to pull that off!
Are you secretly JK Rowling?
You can tell me if you are, I can keep a secret

I really really loved it, it's one of my favorites now

Just one thing. I kinda missed the smut *blushes and looks away*

Wellll let's go find the mini-sequel!

Keep writing, you are amazing!
Loes-chan chapter 8 . 3/10
3333

So much love coming your way :)
Loes-chan chapter 3 . 3/9
I don't understand the last part about narcissa's memory...

As for the rest, I love it :)
I'm no stranger to HPLV stories and have read a lot of these kind of stories, but I really like this :)
vh132 chapter 10 . 3/3
I like I liiiiiiiiiiiike this story ! Thank you !
tat5934 chapter 4 . 2/14
I bet that Voldemort is the so called auror!
Their relationship is finally evolving ! That's so exciting :-)
tat5934 chapter 3 . 2/14
This is getting more and more interesting !
tat5934 chapter 1 . 2/14
Wow I love it so far! So intense!
BlackRyuji chapter 1 . 2/10