Reviews for Cold
Noone chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Pardon my french but HOLY SHIT WAS THIS GOOD
DokidokiMariel46 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...i saw it coming..cause saru was cold...like he was dead or close to it... question about the SECOND call tho, how is that possible?
REGARDLESS. THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL BECAUSE THEY WERE TOGETHER FOR SARU'S LAST MOMENTS. WHETHER IT WAS REAL OR NOT. *sobs*
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Way too sad :'(:'(:'( but sweet
namelesskitten362 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
dude..i love your story..it made me cry.
arisanightray chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
poor Yata and huwaaaa so saaad
DarkAngelz99 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
omg this made me cry ;; this is such a touching story and I really liked it 3
Crimson613 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I knew this would happen and yet I still continued to read, and when it happened I wished I hadn't continued. I pretty much felt like crying and so I thought I'd take a shower, to get my mind off of this story. There was no towel so I went to look for one, only to find myself going around in circles because I was STILL thinking about this story and being sad. I really loved this and that last line just got me.
jumper2151 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
AWWWWW! THAT WAS SOOOO SAD! But it was a good story...*sniff*...poor SaruMi!
ActuallyNevis chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
This was written very well...although super sad! ;A;
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Thank you for making me crying.
Thanks you so much. and yeah, this fic is just way toooooo good.
Yeah
Bipolar-Writer chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Just wow. My feelings were destroyed. You're amazing for writing this.
I've also heard about stories like this, so it's logical if you think of it as supernatural.
But wow this is amazing. The way you ended it is just heart breaking. Orz
Maverick no Knight chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
So sad... If I were at Misaki's place, I wouldn't know how to react to the news of his death.

I was curious when I first saw the word 'cold' in your synopsis and decided to check this story; never thought that the word actually implied something more... painful. Before, I always wondered, "What if one these two died? How would the other cope with the other's death?" - And your story had somehow answered that curiosity. I think by now everyone is aware that Fushimi really treasures Misaki. He always thought of Misaki and would always do, even in his moment of death. You had my salute for writing this beautiful story. I think this story deserves another short sequel; like what happened after Fushimi's death / his funeral or something.

By the way, reading your A/N, I couldn't help but be thrilled at the thought of 'another' Fushimi. And the second call Misaki received from an unknown number, with the 'sorry' line - didn't helping.
I saw... A sequel? *wink* *wink*
LaOdisea chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Right It was so beautiful but soo sad :( you are cruel xD for give me this sensation hhahahaahah
I loved to fushimi more for that TuT
M404 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
What a sad ending.. TTmTT But I really love this story either way! Good job!
Tsumichama chapter 1 . 2/7/2013