Reviews for It Was A Mistake
Hitsuhina13 chapter 27 . 3/10
They should at lest cover the window if you know what mean any way this was a pretty funny chapter
Hitsuhina13 chapter 28 . 3/10
Awwww poor Toshiro I hope Ichigo won't beat him to death when he was thinking about banging his little sister
AnonymousGuest chapter 28 . 11/6/2014
Awww great story I really liked it, it made me laugh and cry lol. I was curious about Gin and where it was that he would go to and why he would be gone for so long, I was wondering if you would write a fic about him and Rangiku as a little side story to this one, that would be cool:-D
Uruwashii Inochi chapter 26 . 9/9/2014
Okay I just have to say...that's cruel and unusual punishment! Here I am 130 in the morning because I had to know if he lived! So worth it! On to the next chapter
naleah chapter 28 . 3/25/2014
I love the story... i love the ending.
K-Bird Lily 2 chapter 27 . 1/13/2014
Can i just say that you, my dear, have made my night with all the hysterical moments you wrote! The moments with Ichigos dad are the best but this last part of this chapter had me laughing and i loved it! Great job on the story by the way!
Kuku3 chapter 28 . 12/27/2013
One of the best fics EVER! :')
One helluva writer you are! :D
Can't wait to read your other fics! :'D
Rukobee chapter 11 . 12/3/2013
Wow, the girls in school are pretty dramatic... and totally pathetic. And entirely stupid. Cause this is only gonna push Ichigo closer to Orihime.
Rukobee chapter 10 . 12/3/2013
Now I know where Aizen got his crazy from.
Rukobee chapter 9 . 12/3/2013
Gin and Rangiku. That's all.
Rukobee chapter 8 . 12/3/2013
Theres so I wanna say in this chapter, mainly about Aizen, but I won't cause I don't wanna come off a violent person.

Great writing, tho. I don't think I've ever compliment you on your writing. Too busy ranting about everything wrong in Hime's life. LOL. Either you're a good writer to get a rise out of me or I'm just too sensitive. Lets go with the first one:)
Rukobee chapter 7 . 12/3/2013
Have I mention before that Rukia needs to STFU? How is it possible that she has friends?
Ichigo being a over-protective brother is hilarious. Fights between him, Renji and Uyru never gets old.
I swear, Orihime is too nice for her own good, to a point where she comes off foolish. I know its in the past but I would never stay friends with someone who lied to me, took my virginity, and let his gf beat me up. To share a kiss with him coupla years later is just.. NO. I hope Ulquiorra lost some teeth when Ichigo punched him. He needs a beating (I swear I don't condone violence.) And Ichigo needs to grow a pair and dump Rukia. And Aizen needs to crawl back to whenever the hell he came from... Hell maybe?
Rukobee chapter 6 . 12/3/2013
This chapter was kinda depressing, in the beginning, with Sora's death and Orihime cutting herself. Then frustrating cause Orihime just can't catch a break with all these jealous bitches everywhere she goes. Tatsuki coming to save the day, and Orihime, is the best thing ever!
Rukobee chapter 5 . 12/3/2013
Meeh! Urahara is with Yoruichi? NOOO. My YoruSoi dreams are crushed. And I can't believe Ichigo talks to his school principle like that and gets away with it. Haha. A project with Orihime, just the two of them, is just asking for trouble.
Toshiro and Karin are cute! I cracked up at Isshin trying to spy on his daughter. Seriously, dude? LOL. He did give Ichigo good advice, tho, surprisingly.
Tatsuki is a great friend. I wanna protect Orihime, too!
Gahh, Aizen is back? Who the hell is spying on Hime for him?
Rukobee chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
What the actual fuck?! How I wanna insert myself into this story and kick those bitches' asses! I would literally cut of Ulquiorra's dick off! I can't believe that ass just stood by and let the crazy girls beat Orihime. Urrggghh!

*Calms down* Sora is a great brother, tho. I wanna cry for him. He's a kid himself and he has so much responsibilities.