Reviews for Great Expectations
FeatherArtist chapter 4 . 4/21
Aww! I loved this :) And (may lightning strike me down...I didn't watch this series, so, I feel like I'm missing a huge chunk of turtle history here) I feel like I need to see this series now. So thank you for writing!
Treeni chapter 4 . 3/19
Awwww 3 Love it
Treeni chapter 3 . 3/19
Awwwww, I wish my older sister was a little more like Robyn. Too bad, she's got her own problems to deal with.
Treeni chapter 1 . 3/19
Awwww :) You had me worried for a second there.
Clyll the Deathless chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
Aw, this was a really cool, sweet, story :) very well written too, with the perfect length, and finished at the best place possible ;)
Vela513 chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
This was an awesome series! I love stories that showcase the little fun relationship building/reflections part of April and/or Casey and the turtles. Because obviously they hang out a lot more than what they show in the show's episodes. I remember in one episode of the 2k3 show, April met Renet for the first time, saying that she heard about her from the turtles, I always wondered how that conversation started!
And it's interesting how April's family, in the dark for the real reasons, would see April's life turning out.
Aster Sapphire chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O! THIS CAN'T BEE THE LAST CHAPTER! THERE'S MUCH MORE YOU COULD DO! PLease write more! Please, I beg of you! This story is so adorable and heartarming! I love fics that feature April and the guys like this! THIS IS A MASTERPEICE! PLEEEEEEEEEASE! PLEEEEEEEEASE! MAKE MOOOOOOOOOOOORE!
Aster Sapphire chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
*dabs eyes with tissue* THAT WASO SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! Casey and...and...April and...Les Misribles and...and...and the juice! and the vase! and the...apples and WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA H!
BubblyShell22 chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
Awesome ending to an awesome story. I really liked it a lot and can see this happening with April and Don. Nicely done on this. I'll be looking forward to more stories from you.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
D'Fuentes chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
I really enjoyed reading this. All four chapters, I mean. No, actually I needed to read this. I really did. I'm sorry I didn't know about you or read it sooner - or as it progressed. I'm glad that you wrote this and I'm also glad that I found it. I have never hear the saying: "Man plans and God laughs," and it's what caught my attention when I went directly into the Ninja Turtles Archives. I think I'll write it and stick it up on my wall somewhere so I'll be reminded whenever I think about my life (which is similar to April's right now; minus the turtles, the rat, other mutants, ninjas, sewers, gangs, mechanics, Aunt Nora's, megalomaniacs, aliens, psychotic gov agents & whatever else that's fictional). ;D Thank you!

For ever grateful for a message.
-Krys-
Rivenchu chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
This was a nice point of view from April for some of the things she went through, I liked it a lot! Thanks for writing it.
Soului chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
I love this idea. I've always kind of wondered how the guys would react to a family like April's, one that loves each other but that aren't constantly in each other's personal space. Also, being so close knit and accepting April into their family, I can't help wondering at their reactions when she begins to draw away from her own just because she can't really talk to them about what's going on in her life anymore.
BubblyShell22 chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
Wow. Awesome chapter. I really like how Casey and April's relationship evolves in this little story. My favorite part was the story time part with the Turtles. I can see this happening, too. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
NataljaMenethil chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
A unique & perfectly done (till the smallest comma, honestly!) exploration of April. Two thumbs up ;-)
Aster Sapphire chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
Another beautifully written chapter. I really love April's charecter and I always love stories that go deep into her thoughts like this. I wanted to kno more about how she felt when she lost her home and shop and I must say you are doing an excellent job at it. I can't wait for the next chapter. ;-)