Reviews for Hamburger Hospitality
Oh boy i...dont even know what to say! have read a lot of UsUk fanfictions and this is the best one so far! Here guys are soo realistic it actually hurts because in another fanfictions they dont act like themselves! Thank you very much. I love your writting style and everything about this story. Its already 2015 and you havent written in a while but please...dont leave this story. its too good! i will allways be waiting for next charapter so take your time! You seem like really nice person by the way. Whats your tumblr? Sorry for all gramar mistakes. I hope to see ya soon!
avv90 chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
COOL!
JammyWammyBrit chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
Alfred is a right prick in this! I would've nutted him one for being such a little cock XD ... You've got to feel for england in this mate.
Sora Resi chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
I think Alfred would be safest if he just sat in a corner and did and said nothing :P
Thyme-lapsed chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
This is very good, as an English person, I think you portrayed Arther very well and you had clearly done a lot of good research so well done :)
Aralechan2000 chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
This chapter is so cute! It sums up their relationship really well.
Sora Resi chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
Awwww :3
I Would Rather Be Writing chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
I just remembered that this story had been updated. The email sat in my inbox waiting...sorry.

Haha anyway, I really like the story so far. It's well written and you don't fail at fluffy moments because I thought it was cute! I'm curious about the next chapter!
Ineededtohaveapenname chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
Please continue. I loved this story since chapter one.
Sora Resi chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
Headaches are horrible :( *sympathy cyber cookie*
Al MiRo chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
oh !its so funny!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
what a prick alfred is here XD
alguien22792 chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
oh my god, I can't stand Alfred...LOL seriously WHO DOES THAT? XD
Ineededtohaveapenname chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
I've broken an arm before, you do cradle it, but if you have a cast on it and your fingers aren't broken with it also, you can still write with it.(personal experience) I broke my right hand, which I use for writing, and refused to write will my left. And thus the reason why my hand writing is terrible.
Sora Resi chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
Alfred's idea of funny is vastly different to my own. If a little alien had jumped out of my luggage I would have bitten it's neck :D

And your fight scene was perfectly wonderful :3