Reviews for Breaking Habits
This is a great story. I always enjoyed it when Harry was a lot more interested in the classes at Hogwarts and when he also spent time with people in the other houses. It's a good story and I really wished you will continue it. A lot of stories on this site that I liked tend to never get finished. I though the other might have a lot of personal things going on but I feel they should at least let their readers know why they can or cannot continue the story they are writing. If you can continue please do if not please let us know. Hoping for an update!
Ranmaleopard chapter 3 . 6/8
This is just really interesting and I can't wait for more
fingerprint-by-fingerprint chapter 3 . 5/1
I'm really liking this story! I hope you come back to this someday! Awesome job, thanks for posting! :D
kelwin chapter 3 . 4/25
good fic. I wish this had been continued. I hope some day you will return to it.
Blazeb79 chapter 3 . 4/18
You have good story in the works here their are so few susan and harry and even less harry/padmA .
proton104 chapter 3 . 2/19
Are you going to continue the story?
1066wthec chapter 1 . 2/9
ko
sh777 chapter 3 . 10/4/2016
Will this ever be finished?
myafroatemydog chapter 3 . 9/5/2016
Hopefully you will revive this great fic. This fic had a lot of potential
myafroatemydog chapter 2 . 9/5/2016
This was a great follow up chapter. You are a great wrtter
myafroatemydog chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
This was an interesting first chapter. Hopefully you bring this back
Uchiha Senju Naruto chapter 3 . 8/17/2016
I'm guessing this story is dead?
Jazriel chapter 3 . 5/14/2016
Oh, wow! This is among the best starts to a Harry-gets-his-act-together story that I have read! I wish I had found this sooner. But even more, I hope that you will someday update and complete it. There are so few good stories out there (that I've read, at least) that incorporate even a fraction of the potential of Harry in 'Runes... You've made a fantastic start. That plus the uncommon 'shipping makes this a story that is going on my faves and alerts asap.
Emily chapter 3 . 4/4/2016
This is an amazing story. Please update soon.
Fick Chick chapter 3 . 3/6/2016
I like this so far. It's sad that you seem to have abandoned it.