Reviews for Breaking Habits
markoalap chapter 2 . 10/3
Good chapter, please update soon.
markoalap chapter 3 . 9/9
Really good story, please continue.
Russ chapter 3 . 8/2
So when are you finishing this story
hjcallipygian chapter 3 . 7/13
Fascinating story. Two years dead, though, I imagine that you've left it for good. Hope that's not the case and my amazing review ignites your passion for this story and you finish it in a haze of inspiration, though. ) Still, I enjoyed what was there, and thank you for that.
Thisissocliche chapter 3 . 7/2
Hi there. I know it's been a while for you, but this is a brilliant piece of writing this far, and I'd love to see more of it.
KOTORgeek13 chapter 1 . 6/24
Lol when I read the summary I thought hp/sb/pp stood for Harry/Sirius/Pettigrew :-) my brain is weird.
a1993 chapter 3 . 6/14
Still around?
ArthurShade chapter 3 . 6/8
Excellent story I truly hope that you continue to write
I really enjoyed this story. I wish you would consider updating it.
I'm happy to hear that daphne will be like a sister to Harry...I'm getting fed up of the typical "Harry saves damsel in distress"
SusanL chapter 3 . 5/12
I've really enjoyed these three chapters. I hope your muse strikes and inspires you to return to this someday.
swainbob142 chapter 3 . 4/16
great story,eagerly awaiting your update.
BrotherToBattle chapter 3 . 3/5
You're doing a really good job with this story. I, also, dislike how isolated Harry makes himself, and how little effort he puts into things. He could just not be very smart, or talented (in canon), but that theory seems pretty silly when you consider him killing Voldemort, and his parents being pretty good students as well. I also quite like the idea of a Harry/Susan/Padma relationship. There aren't many decent ones with Harry/Susan or Harry/Padma, and this looks to be better than decent. I just hope you would continue it.
123irish chapter 3 . 2/24
I know it's been a year and a half, but I'll hold out hope that you have other chapters but they were written in a notebook that your little sister took to school and then got sick over after eating some tainted pudding at lunch. Of course I'm probably wrong about the whole little sister thing, I just hope you will continue this story some day.
Aragorn390 chapter 3 . 1/28
Who will update, you m***er-f***ing bastard?