Reviews for Breaking Habits
myafroatemydog chapter 3 . 9/5
Hopefully you will revive this great fic. This fic had a lot of potential
myafroatemydog chapter 2 . 9/5
This was a great follow up chapter. You are a great wrtter
myafroatemydog chapter 1 . 9/5
This was an interesting first chapter. Hopefully you bring this back
Uchiha Senju Naruto chapter 3 . 8/17
I'm guessing this story is dead?
Jazriel chapter 3 . 5/14
Oh, wow! This is among the best starts to a Harry-gets-his-act-together story that I have read! I wish I had found this sooner. But even more, I hope that you will someday update and complete it. There are so few good stories out there (that I've read, at least) that incorporate even a fraction of the potential of Harry in 'Runes... You've made a fantastic start. That plus the uncommon 'shipping makes this a story that is going on my faves and alerts asap.
Emily chapter 3 . 4/4
This is an amazing story. Please update soon.
Fick Chick chapter 3 . 3/6
I like this so far. It's sad that you seem to have abandoned it.
Saissa chapter 3 . 11/6/2015
I just LOVE the details you went into with the Runes Class. That was just BRILLIANT.

I wonder if that Postal block on Harry, is also on the Greengrasses as well. Daphne's reply from her mom is taking a VERY LONG time to get back! LOL

I like the Susan-Padma pairing with Harry. This was very nicely written and I would LOVE to read more.
blinddivinity chapter 3 . 10/22/2015
Great fic
markoalap chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
Great chapter, please make more.
markoalap chapter 2 . 10/3/2015
Good chapter, please update soon.
markoalap chapter 3 . 9/9/2015
Really good story, please continue.
Russ chapter 3 . 8/2/2015
So when are you finishing this story
hjcallipygian chapter 3 . 7/13/2015
Fascinating story. Two years dead, though, I imagine that you've left it for good. Hope that's not the case and my amazing review ignites your passion for this story and you finish it in a haze of inspiration, though. ) Still, I enjoyed what was there, and thank you for that.
Thisissocliche chapter 3 . 7/2/2015
Hi there. I know it's been a while for you, but this is a brilliant piece of writing this far, and I'd love to see more of it.