Reviews for Breaking Habits
Saissa chapter 3 . 11/6
I just LOVE the details you went into with the Runes Class. That was just BRILLIANT.

I wonder if that Postal block on Harry, is also on the Greengrasses as well. Daphne's reply from her mom is taking a VERY LONG time to get back! LOL

I like the Susan-Padma pairing with Harry. This was very nicely written and I would LOVE to read more.
blinddivinity chapter 3 . 10/22
Great fic
markoalap chapter 1 . 10/7
Great chapter, please make more.
markoalap chapter 2 . 10/3
Good chapter, please update soon.
markoalap chapter 3 . 9/9
Really good story, please continue.
Russ chapter 3 . 8/2
So when are you finishing this story
hjcallipygian chapter 3 . 7/13
Fascinating story. Two years dead, though, I imagine that you've left it for good. Hope that's not the case and my amazing review ignites your passion for this story and you finish it in a haze of inspiration, though. ) Still, I enjoyed what was there, and thank you for that.
Thisissocliche chapter 3 . 7/2
Hi there. I know it's been a while for you, but this is a brilliant piece of writing this far, and I'd love to see more of it.
KOTORgeek13 chapter 1 . 6/24
Lol when I read the summary I thought hp/sb/pp stood for Harry/Sirius/Pettigrew :-) my brain is weird.
a1993 chapter 3 . 6/14
Still around?
ArthurShade chapter 3 . 6/8
Excellent story I truly hope that you continue to write
I really enjoyed this story. I wish you would consider updating it.
I'm happy to hear that daphne will be like a sister to Harry...I'm getting fed up of the typical "Harry saves damsel in distress"
SusanL chapter 3 . 5/12
I've really enjoyed these three chapters. I hope your muse strikes and inspires you to return to this someday.
swainbob142 chapter 3 . 4/16
great story,eagerly awaiting your update.