Reviews for Crossroads
bethabest2384 chapter 14 . 2/19
I LOVE YOU OMG I LOVE YOU AND THIS STORY. Beautiful. I loved it. Sorry I didn't review more but GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IT WAS GREAT. you are so cool and you have a beautiful writing style and yes omg yes i love you
Sweetield chapter 1 . 1/3
I love this storie it is absolutely brilliant. I have never read a storie that made me get as emotional as this one. I absolutely love it and wish to read more stories like this one.
marinka chapter 15 . 12/31/2014
Loved your story, and I have read it may times!
padfoottomyprongs chapter 14 . 12/12/2014
So I didn't think you'd end the story like this and it just killed me. Your writing is absolutely phenomenal though! You did a fantastic job with the story :)
Guest chapter 15 . 12/7/2014
The story is touching indeed .a very complicated version relationship between lily and james
margpete chapter 15 . 11/26/2014
MY SEARCH IS OVER. I have been looking for a Lily and James fanfic that lives up to all my ideals and standards and THIS IS IT! Your writing is phenomenal and everything happened at the perfect time and just where j wanted it to! I love this story so much and I'm sure I'll reread it many times in the future haha! I would've reviewed sooner, but I was so busy reading it-I spent 2 days reading it and it wouldve been less if I didn't have to go to school or work haha. You're such a great writer, and clearly well cultured and I was so happy to see your reference to Anne of Green Gables (never really connected Anne&Gilberts hair color to Lily&James) because that series is one of my FAVORITES. Part of the reason I love lily&james fanfics so much is because JKR didn't delve much into that relationship and (since I'm a literature purist) I don't like when, say, harry&ginny fanfics sound off from her writing because that wasn't how I envisioned it (and maybe that's why I ship draco&ginny so much heh heh) and this story was PERFECT-just how I thought their relationship would pan out. Thank you so much for writing this!
-margpete
Guest chapter 15 . 9/20/2014
OMG! The best fanfic EVER!
Keep up with work like this
Guest chapter 15 . 9/6/2014
This is a terrific story! Thank you so much.
I appreciate how the buildup to Lily and James getting together is so much more subtle than how I've typically seen it written.
BlackbirdDuJour chapter 14 . 8/21/2014
I think this is the first time a fanfic has made me cry. No joke. What a wonderful story, thank you!
PianoPanda chapter 14 . 6/9/2014
Oh my god best best best amaIng love this oh my god so sad but so amazing i may or may not have cried multiple times omw so good so good yes fave
Guest chapter 15 . 5/14/2014
This is one of the most beautiful things I have ever read in my life. This is a very old fanfic but I love it so much. It made me sooo emotional. Thank you for writing this it is brilliant.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/11/2014
This was amazing so touching and just absolutely bloody brilliant! Thanx 4 sharing ur awesomeness with the rest of us
caribbeanblues chapter 15 . 4/25/2014
This is one of the most beautiful fanfics I've read. I love everything about it, even though it was mostly just really sad, and that damn epilogue makes me cry every time.
I remember the first time I read it, I was a little hesitant about it at first, because I knew it would be different from canon, and it usually bothers me and I can't read those fics but... I didn't have that problem with this story. I don't know, I can't really explain it. All I know is that I love this fic so much and thank you for sharing this amazing piece of work with us.
PseudonymousPersona chapter 15 . 3/31/2014
Wow
Truly amazing story, it's been an amazing journey to read it.
I loved it, so novel and original and interesting.
I like the idea of the training course. Great story that I will read many more times.
Austione chapter 14 . 1/28/2014
Been reading this over the past week and really enjoyed it, wouldn't change a thing! Thanks for writing.
1,239 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »