Reviews for Crossroads
Sockmonkey406 chapter 7 . 4/30
Sorry, I’m only part of the way through this, but I just wanted to tell you how much I love your Anne of Green Gables joke! Anyway, so far it’s a lovely, well-written story :)
Charlotte chapter 15 . 4/23
I read this doc a few years ago and I came back to it in passing and I for the second time I am in tears and feel so much love for your story and it’s characters! You did an amazing job xx
Good
Valerie chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
Hey, I really liked this fanfiction. It actually made me tear up several times. With that said, I think you could clean up your prose a little because I thought the transition of James hating lily to caring for her was very sudden and not obvious enough. also, I think lily forgave James for basically bullying her way too easily. James really was merciless in tearing down her self esteem. Nevertheless, great story, it was a tearjerker for sure and I hope you write more stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2017
ugh this is my enth time reading this and it is STILL so good
lalelumondfrau chapter 14 . 9/17/2017
I was crying in the endbeautiful! loved the story line, your writing style and your characters!
katyayani.kitty chapter 14 . 8/21/2017
Oh lord! This has been the most emotional book reading experience I've had in a long long while. I've never been one to cry over sad endings but this just shook me. I just want to say, thank you. For sharing your talent and giving us this. It was beautiful. I hope I get to read many more works of yours. :D :)
Guest chapter 15 . 7/14/2017
Chapter 14 had me in tears and my heart was shattered into pieces
Azzurrolunali chapter 15 . 6/23/2017
I loved this story, for once I really liked James' character and Lily's, sometimes they come across as too mean and horrible to each other! This was lovely and sweet but so sad, really well written! You are a talented writer!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/23/2017
the character development was bloody amazing
Izzy chapter 15 . 5/7/2017
Thank you, thank you so much for writing this, you have filled my week with such happiness and sadness, excitement and sorrow that I would've never experienced other wise. I was two when you started writing this and now at the age of seventeen I can safety say this work will be timeless and immortalised as it should be; for everyone who loves Harry Potter should read this.
Once again
Thank you- for your work was the one tome that reminded me to 'turn on the light'*Jk Rowling
thessalonians chapter 1 . 4/25/2017
Wow. This is probably one of my favorite fanfictions ever. 3
LisaKathryn chapter 15 . 4/19/2017
Wow such a great story, I did die a little insode at the end though. Thank you so much for writing!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/29/2017
perfect character development my heart is heavy
prongslils chapter 11 . 3/20/2017
aw gosh darn it this is too good!
1,294 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »