Reviews for Crossroads
ugh this is my enth time reading this and it is STILL so good
lalelumondfrau chapter 14 . 9/17
I was crying in the endbeautiful! loved the story line, your writing style and your characters!
katyayani.kitty chapter 14 . 8/21
Oh lord! This has been the most emotional book reading experience I've had in a long long while. I've never been one to cry over sad endings but this just shook me. I just want to say, thank you. For sharing your talent and giving us this. It was beautiful. I hope I get to read many more works of yours. :D :)
Chapter 14 had me in tears and my heart was shattered into pieces
Azzurrolunali chapter 15 . 6/23
I loved this story, for once I really liked James' character and Lily's, sometimes they come across as too mean and horrible to each other! This was lovely and sweet but so sad, really well written! You are a talented writer!
the character development was bloody amazing
Izzy chapter 15 . 5/7
Thank you, thank you so much for writing this, you have filled my week with such happiness and sadness, excitement and sorrow that I would've never experienced other wise. I was two when you started writing this and now at the age of seventeen I can safety say this work will be timeless and immortalised as it should be; for everyone who loves Harry Potter should read this.
Once again
Thank you- for your work was the one tome that reminded me to 'turn on the light'*Jk Rowling
thessalonians chapter 1 . 4/25
Wow. This is probably one of my favorite fanfictions ever. 3
LisaKathryn chapter 15 . 4/19
Wow such a great story, I did die a little insode at the end though. Thank you so much for writing!
perfect character development my heart is heavy
prongslils chapter 11 . 3/20
aw gosh darn it this is too good!
prongslils chapter 7 . 3/20
wow... beautiful 3
this IS the best fiction i have ever read!
payer of fire chapter 7 . 3/8
OMG OMG OMG Did you just...did you *deep breaths* use an Anne of Green Gables reference here?! Aaaaah I LOVE THAT BOOK SO MUCH. I have never before reviewed on a fanfiction before and this reference is the only thing that forced me too. You have won me over :D. This is a really awesome story btw and I totally love it.
Weasels witch chapter 15 . 2/27
You should be exceedingly proud of what you've done
And achieved over three years I'm so very happy
That you choose to write such an incredible moving
Love story that I never stopped crying over certain
Things yet every written word was exceptionally
Brilliant and I'll read whatever that is going to be
I don't really care as I'm hooked on whatever you'll
Do .id love to read avert happy adventurous story
About Fred weasels whom is alive and her ions
Grangerise really love skinnerloloud