Reviews for Crossroads
Guest chapter 9 . 2/4/2023
As heartwarming as this chapter was, their conversation was just...so damn strange, I can't believe he said about his animagus secret just like that. He would never do that just like that out of nowhere right in the halls where anyone could have heard them, and also it's not only his secret to give, yeah, he didn't said about others, only himself, but still being an animagus is their shared secret, not just his. I would've more expected from him to tell her about map or smth.
DyslexicBubble chapter 15 . 10/10/2022
Completally loved this! Totally awesome this was made before we knew everything. Why, oh why is this James Potter so totally hot? thank you !
Rachael Lockie chapter 15 . 2/21/2022
My first J/L fic and this did. Not. Disappoint. I know this was written ages ago but I loved it!
jily4eva chapter 15 . 2/10/2022
awwwwww I luved it
I absolutely loved it
Arusa chapter 14 . 2/6/2022
Beautiful. Really touching.
LonelyBean823 chapter 1 . 11/20/2021
Um strange question but does this have any smut? I don't have a problem with it but my friend (who I want to send this to) does.
Claudia chapter 2 . 6/19/2021
Great fanfiction! Best one I've ever read.
v.apotterheadforever chapter 1 . 6/18/2021
I am rereading this fic and just finished it. And I can't stop crying over the last chapter(and the one before it) . This fic is "tragic yet so beautiful". And the first thing that comes to my mind when I think about James and lily (jily) in this fic is our RON WEASLEY'S wise words(I would probably vote it as the best line he ever utteredAll's fair in love and war, and this is a bit of both". Beautifully written. Will definitely come back to reread it. Thank you for this wonderful fic.
Nowon chapter 14 . 6/17/2021
Not gonna lie, this story made me shed some tears... beautifully written...
LegendaryPotterhead chapter 15 . 6/6/2021
A grand and final story about James and Lily. Follow clicked!
Daniel chapter 14 . 5/7/2021
Oh my God. I don't usually like fanfictions but this one is TERRIFIC. I'm a huge Potterhead, so it was very, VERY fun. I'm gonna recommend this on the internet if you give me permission!
cmmardegain chapter 1 . 4/30/2021
i read this book back last year and it was one that i remembered was a good book. it was amazing i’m rereading it rn
Lali.M.D chapter 7 . 2/17/2021
So I've just found out we have Casca's permission to bug you about Median Progress? I know we ALL want to read whatever you have, even if you never did finish writing that
Jilyfan33 chapter 11 . 11/21/2020
I must scream out that this was the best kiss!So hot and soft.
LadyElenaofSadorinius chapter 4 . 11/19/2020
Well done. This story is well written, i really don't have other to desbride it. It trully is very very well written. However, even though in the first chapters i tried to ignore it, I couldn't not notice the misogyni from the marauders part. Mostly James and Sirius. Also, Lily wasn't really portrayed as a feminist. I rather liked from the boys part, showing the rape culture of the 70s and from Lily, showing how influenced she was by this type of thinking. I also liked that Bella was out of the box for her time, talking back to the boys about their injustice. Later, though, it really bothered that Lily was the one apologising and not James and Sirius for the completely coldhearted and sexist comments.
1,358 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »