Reviews for Crossroads
sambayar chapter 14 . 8/3
It was a wonderful roller-coaster ride.. great writing..I Loved it
Jenifuru chapter 15 . 7/8
At the risk of possibly sounding a bit corny, I must say this has honestly been one of the best fanfics I've read. I've been reading fanfics on and off over a decade. I stopped reading them during a period of time where I finished university and started my career. Nostalgia brought me back and now I just feel so incredibly lucky to have stumbled across your work.

I read this last Wednesday and immediately reread it several more times the following days. In fact, I'm still rereading now lol. I have fallen in love with this fanfic and I feel like i'm still in a daze. I don't know where to begin. I loved the plot. I love all the character developments. Lily's thought process was just so realistic and I felt her grief so strongly. I have so much respect and attachment for both of the main characters.

I have to tell you- as I was reading this, one thought kept recurring in mind: there's just no way that you aren't a professional writer or author of some sort! Everything was just so clearly written and perfectly expressed. Please let me know if you have any other written works outside of writing fanfics because I am eager and ready to support! If you don't do any outside writing, I just want you to know I think you're tremendously gifted and should pursue it if it's your desire.

I was wanting to know if you were planning on writing a version of this story through James' perspective? I think a lot of fans would thoroughly enjoy that. I understand that it would probably take a lot of time and would be a huge endeavor to write it. Just so you know, I will stop nothing short of starting a GoFundMe page just for the possibility of that happening. I do realize I probably sound a little insane but I promise I'm a normal, sane, and responsible human being lol. Your work has just brought me a lot of happiness. I am, however, now struggling to find another fanfic that could begin to compare to the complexity and beautiful wholeness that is Crossroads! Hah! Anyhow, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for sharing this with us.
Sockmonkey406 chapter 7 . 4/30
Sorry, I’m only part of the way through this, but I just wanted to tell you how much I love your Anne of Green Gables joke! Anyway, so far it’s a lovely, well-written story :)
Charlotte chapter 15 . 4/23
I read this doc a few years ago and I came back to it in passing and I for the second time I am in tears and feel so much love for your story and it’s characters! You did an amazing job xx
Good
Valerie chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
Hey, I really liked this fanfiction. It actually made me tear up several times. With that said, I think you could clean up your prose a little because I thought the transition of James hating lily to caring for her was very sudden and not obvious enough. also, I think lily forgave James for basically bullying her way too easily. James really was merciless in tearing down her self esteem. Nevertheless, great story, it was a tearjerker for sure and I hope you write more stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2017
ugh this is my enth time reading this and it is STILL so good
lalelumondfrau chapter 14 . 9/17/2017
I was crying in the endbeautiful! loved the story line, your writing style and your characters!
katyayani.kitty chapter 14 . 8/21/2017
Oh lord! This has been the most emotional book reading experience I've had in a long long while. I've never been one to cry over sad endings but this just shook me. I just want to say, thank you. For sharing your talent and giving us this. It was beautiful. I hope I get to read many more works of yours. :D :)
Guest chapter 15 . 7/14/2017
Chapter 14 had me in tears and my heart was shattered into pieces
Azzurrolunali chapter 15 . 6/23/2017
I loved this story, for once I really liked James' character and Lily's, sometimes they come across as too mean and horrible to each other! This was lovely and sweet but so sad, really well written! You are a talented writer!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/23/2017
the character development was bloody amazing
Izzy chapter 15 . 5/7/2017
Thank you, thank you so much for writing this, you have filled my week with such happiness and sadness, excitement and sorrow that I would've never experienced other wise. I was two when you started writing this and now at the age of seventeen I can safety say this work will be timeless and immortalised as it should be; for everyone who loves Harry Potter should read this.
Once again
Thank you- for your work was the one tome that reminded me to 'turn on the light'*Jk Rowling
thessalonians chapter 1 . 4/25/2017
Wow. This is probably one of my favorite fanfictions ever. 3
LisaKathryn chapter 15 . 4/19/2017
Wow such a great story, I did die a little insode at the end though. Thank you so much for writing!
1,296 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »