Reviews for Crossroads
Batool chapter 15 . 8/24
Hey,
so i understand this fanfic saw is it end about 10 years ago and the writer probably doesnt even check her reviews section. for all i know she is married and had a bunch of babie or something else great going on in her life. i just want to express my utter gratitude for writing this piece pf work. James and Lily are my favorite OTP because there relationship hasnt been discovered all that much in the HP books. but somehow the marauders era andspecially the dynamicbetween James and Lily has always provoked my special interest as well as the solid bond between the marauders. Thankyou so much for writing this. it has truly been one of the most enjoyable reads on James and Lily that I have come across in all my years in this fandom. Its just their relationship is much more real and believable the way you have let the story take its course. That is exactly how I expected James and Lily's relationship to progress though Lily did ocassionally disappoint me with her self critical attitude and her head strong behaviour that she betrayed more often than not. Thankyou so much for writing this. I wish it had been written post Deathly Hallows. I can only imagine how deeply satisfying a closure you would have been able to give back then. It would have almost been like JK writing about he Marauders Era.
Anyway,
Keep writing!
Much love,
Batool.
I DON'T THINK YOU KNOW HOW HARD THE END MADE ME CRY. My family thinks I'm absolutely insane rn (not that, that's not true). Anyway it was a greeeaatttt story!
I know Lily has good intentions, but fuck she sounds like a bitch
Helena Black chapter 15 . 7/30
what an amazing story!
Ooooh what book?
Somya chapter 14 . 4/25
WAS THAT NECESSARY? GOSH IM BAWLING NOW NOOOOWOOOOOOOO.
bethabest2384 chapter 14 . 2/19
I LOVE YOU OMG I LOVE YOU AND THIS STORY. Beautiful. I loved it. Sorry I didn't review more but GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IT WAS GREAT. you are so cool and you have a beautiful writing style and yes omg yes i love you
Sweetield chapter 1 . 1/3
I love this storie it is absolutely brilliant. I have never read a storie that made me get as emotional as this one. I absolutely love it and wish to read more stories like this one.
marinka chapter 15 . 12/31/2014
Loved your story, and I have read it may times!
elizaka chapter 14 . 12/12/2014
So I didn't think you'd end the story like this and it just killed me. Your writing is absolutely phenomenal though! You did a fantastic job with the story :)
Guest chapter 15 . 12/7/2014
The story is touching indeed .a very complicated version relationship between lily and james
margpete chapter 15 . 11/26/2014
MY SEARCH IS OVER. I have been looking for a Lily and James fanfic that lives up to all my ideals and standards and THIS IS IT! Your writing is phenomenal and everything happened at the perfect time and just where j wanted it to! I love this story so much and I'm sure I'll reread it many times in the future haha! I would've reviewed sooner, but I was so busy reading it-I spent 2 days reading it and it wouldve been less if I didn't have to go to school or work haha. You're such a great writer, and clearly well cultured and I was so happy to see your reference to Anne of Green Gables (never really connected Anne&Gilberts hair color to Lily&James) because that series is one of my FAVORITES. Part of the reason I love lily&james fanfics so much is because JKR didn't delve much into that relationship and (since I'm a literature purist) I don't like when, say, harry&ginny fanfics sound off from her writing because that wasn't how I envisioned it (and maybe that's why I ship draco&ginny so much heh heh) and this story was PERFECT-just how I thought their relationship would pan out. Thank you so much for writing this!
-margpete
Guest chapter 15 . 9/20/2014
OMG! The best fanfic EVER!
Keep up with work like this
Guest chapter 15 . 9/6/2014
This is a terrific story! Thank you so much.
I appreciate how the buildup to Lily and James getting together is so much more subtle than how I've typically seen it written.
BlackbirdDuJour chapter 14 . 8/21/2014
I think this is the first time a fanfic has made me cry. No joke. What a wonderful story, thank you!
1,245 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »