Reviews for Crossroads
Claudia chapter 2 . 6/19
Great fanfiction! Best one I've ever read.
vaishnavi2712 chapter 1 . 6/18
I am rereading this fic and just finished it. And I can't stop crying over the last chapter(and the one before it) . This fic is "tragic yet so beautiful". And the first thing that comes to my mind when I think about James and lily (jily) in this fic is our RON WEASLEY'S wise words(I would probably vote it as the best line he ever utteredAll's fair in love and war, and this is a bit of both". Beautifully written. Will definitely come back to reread it. Thank you for this wonderful fic.
Nowon chapter 14 . 6/17
Not gonna lie, this story made me shed some tears... beautifully written...
LegendaryPotterhead chapter 15 . 6/6
A grand and final story about James and Lily. Follow clicked!
Daniel chapter 14 . 5/7
Oh my God. I don't usually like fanfictions but this one is TERRIFIC. I'm a huge Potterhead, so it was very, VERY fun. I'm gonna recommend this on the internet if you give me permission!
cmmardegain chapter 1 . 4/30
i read this book back last year and it was one that i remembered was a good book. it was amazing i’m rereading it rn
Lali.M.D chapter 7 . 2/17
So I've just found out we have Casca's permission to bug you about Median Progress? I know we ALL want to read whatever you have, even if you never did finish writing that
Jilyfan33 chapter 11 . 11/21/2020
I must scream out that this was the best kiss!So hot and soft.
LadyElenaofSadorinius chapter 4 . 11/19/2020
Well done. This story is well written, i really don't have other to desbride it. It trully is very very well written. However, even though in the first chapters i tried to ignore it, I couldn't not notice the misogyni from the marauders part. Mostly James and Sirius. Also, Lily wasn't really portrayed as a feminist. I rather liked from the boys part, showing the rape culture of the 70s and from Lily, showing how influenced she was by this type of thinking. I also liked that Bella was out of the box for her time, talking back to the boys about their injustice. Later, though, it really bothered that Lily was the one apologising and not James and Sirius for the completely coldhearted and sexist comments.
Anu chapter 1 . 10/17/2020
I just love this book. I dunno, how many times i have read it already.. you have potrayed the idea of lily and james as rowling did. Their relation was exactly as i imagined it would've been when readin the series. I always craved for anything..even lil bits of info in any hp book about them. This book brought those characters a proper story and i am grateful to you for that. everything just fit perfectly except for snape but i guess it was ur conscious decision to keep him out of this. Nevertheless, i love this book. If this gets published, i would buy it anyday. Love from India.
Lalaland972 chapter 1 . 10/13/2020
I read this once over a decade ago. Reading it again and I must say...it stands the test of time. So beautifully rewritten. I wish the epilogue had more to it before the end of Land J. I really enjoyed this story. You should be very proud of this character development. I wonder if you ended up writing your own original work...I am sure I would be fan of it. Thanks for writing and sharingthis may be one of my all time favorite HP fanfics.
KnockturnAlleyBoy chapter 15 . 10/7/2020
What a fantastic story! I realise i am coming to the party, very very late but i recently came across this story listed in '50 greatest' HP fanfics - and i love a long fanfic that i can binge read!

This was a wonderfully plotted, thoroughly enjoyable story. I love the fact that the romance between James and Lily took time, as all true love must i suppose. They didn't become partners after the first kiss, or even the first declaration of love in the leaky cauldron - all in all incredibly well rounded characters!

I don't even know if you as a writer still exist on here, or will even read this - but from one HP fan (who is currently plotting his own fanfic) to another, thank you.
Lali.M.D chapter 15 . 10/2/2020
This is the first time I come across your story. Thank you for writing it. I enjoyed it a lot even though it has become AU, I still liked it a lot more than the fics that are being written now
I will check out your other stories, if there are any :)
k chapter 1 . 7/20/2020
this a a great one.. i thoroughly enjoyed it. Being a huge hp fan,I had always had numerous theories of my own regarding the dynamic between lily and james but this one is just great. It definitely potrays them the way jk did in her books. Great book..already read it more than loved it.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/18/2020