Reviews for Crossroads
suvurussnup chapter 15 . 4/30/2013
This is a great fanfiction, I could not keep away. I even showed my friend this, and she's dying over it too. :') JILY
icesong180 chapter 15 . 4/30/2013
I LOVE this story, please write Median! Please!
creamyfrappe chapter 14 . 4/15/2013
It's just so wonderful it so fucking hurts so much to let go.
creamyfrappe chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
This is heart-melting. My favourite part was the Auror training bit. I was actually inspired on reading more on Auror training-centric L/J fic because of you. That part was just superb and Merlin knows what adjectives follow that, everything about it is just perfect and flawless. You are a badass. I will unyieldingly love you forevermore. You don't know how much I adore this, how much it 'ruined' my previously boring life. You are marvelous. I hope you'd write more L/J fic. Thank you so much. :))
animeaddict2323232 chapter 14 . 2/24/2013
I'm sobbing...I finished this in a day and I am sobbing why did they have to die I am so upset but it only makes them more epic I absolutely love the way their story progressed! You are the best!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/18/2013
Crazy good(:
irishgal123 chapter 15 . 2/14/2013
I LOVE UR STORY ps james left his wand in the living room...LOVE UR STORY wat does AU stand for?
irishgal123 chapter 14 . 2/14/2013
i absolutely love ur story but i just wanna say james left his wand in the living room and lily put harry to bed LOVE UR STORY
irishgal123 chapter 13 . 2/14/2013
my favorite chapter by far
irishgal123 chapter 12 . 2/14/2013
woow
irishgal123 chapter 6 . 2/13/2013
aww
irishgal123 chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
that was an insult to bella not lily
Guest chapter 15 . 2/1/2013
It was a really nice fanfic! I love Arabella, she's a great character. What happened to her? You didn't explain it, did she vanished or what?
Guest chapter 15 . 1/25/2013
BRILLIANT! Can't say enough about it!
Sins of Envy chapter 15 . 1/17/2013
My God! That was the best EVER! Well all except when you had them die that sucked...but still, OH MY GOD! After devoiting countless hours, missed meals, tears, and lots of shouting at a lifeless sreen in hopes that something would happen, I can honestly say i have never been more filled with epicosity.

-Envy