Reviews for Crossroads
Darcel chapter 8 . 11/21/2002
I like the way you did this stor Its like you really caught what there personalitys would be, or at least what I think they would be Plus you didnt kill off peter or just have him fade out totally o_O
snitchnipped chapter 9 . 11/21/2002
The best way I can describe this story is that it's just lovely. The pacing is excellent and the poignancy of it all... just lovely. I look forward to the next update.
Herbie chapter 9 . 11/20/2002
oooo...its about time! i can't wait for chapter 10...please hurry!
Louise chapter 9 . 11/19/2002
wow, keep up the good work! this is the only story i've gone back and read over twice... i wish i could read more (hint hint) !
panaginip02 chapter 9 . 11/19/2002
Great story, as usual! It really sucks though that you only update once a month... have to wait so long for the next chapter!This chapter was awesome... I really liked the point where they kissed, that was really well written! Keep on going!
AzaleaFaye chapter 9 . 11/18/2002
hello. i just wanted to say this: your story is such a well-written piece, i stayed up for a good two hours reading it nonstop until i reached the ninth chapter. the plot is well developed, enhanced by your superior writing style. i love how you developed their relationship - you didn't immediately just have them stop hating each other; instead, you went through the process of chiseling the two hard-headed "enemies" together. if you're not too busy, hopefully you'll update soon? continue with the wonderful work and have a nice day!

AzaleaFaye
kimberly chapter 9 . 11/18/2002
oooo wow! i just finished ur story, its awsome! i love it! :) im looking forward to more soon!
Ma'hi chapter 9 . 11/18/2002
!

Finally, I have been waiting for this for MONTHS, literally. I practically SCREAMED when I saw you had updated. It was...beautiful. Entirely poignant and romantic in a tasteful way, you obviously have a great talent for writing. (By the way, I read your review of the new HP on your website; right on, I am a little anxious about the whole Ron thing too. But wasn't it great? I can't wait to see it again this weekend!) Your story is superb. I only hope that my writing is half as wonderful as yours is. This was certainly worth the wait, AGAIN, though I found myself extremely disappointed each time I would search for your fic and find it hadn't been update. Anyways, I find you fiction to be enthralling, and if I have to wait a month for it, well then so be it.

Amour,

Ma'hi

UPDATE SOON!
james n sirius' girl chapter 9 . 11/18/2002
ur an awesome writer! please continue! I looooooooooove this tory!
Louise chapter 9 . 11/18/2002
this is sooo good! please hurry with the next chapter- i can't wait to read it!
raven-gal2002 chapter 9 . 11/17/2002
Brilliant!Hope you add soon
Liquid Ice chapter 9 . 11/17/2002
My god...wow...you have no fricken idea how wonderful this story is. This story is one of the best Lily/James romance I've ever read. I honestly can tell you that much. You just have this great grasp of human emotions and applying it to words. It's definitely wonderful, especially this recent chapter. I practically was gushing over this -for the lack of a better word. This is definitely going into my favourites.

Please update soon, I can't wait for more!

~Liquid Ice
NarcoticNikki chapter 9 . 11/17/2002
Wow, you updated. I was so surprised...and really excited. This fiction is so good. It's seriously the best I've ever read, and I check to see if you've updated quite frequently. I was honestly under the impression that you had given up, but I was very pleasantly surprised.

It was beautifully written, as usual. I can't really think of anything else to say, but please keep writing, you're brilliant.

~Nikki
TigerLily15 chapter 9 . 11/17/2002
YAY! YOu finaly updated! Did I ever mention how I absolutely LOVE this story? This is sooo sweet, *sigh*, their first kiss! Hehe this is getting me all excited, I hope more comes soon!
x-woman1 chapter 9 . 11/17/2002
this is such a great story and chapter! i love how you describe the eyes, especially james's this chapter and the end of last chapter too. will everyone find out about them? by the way, what month is it? please update soon, it's great!
1,353 | « Prev Page 1 .. 71 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 .. Last Next »