Reviews for Crossroads
lola chapter 6 . 9/3/2002
I love your story and am so glad you finally updated! This has been long awaited. I like how you've written this story and I think you are doing a FANTASTIC job with it. I hope you update again very, very soon. Post ASAP!
Ariana and Clara chapter 6 . 9/3/2002
Another wonderful chapter! I loved it! Please get the next chapter out soon! I can't wait much longer! :O)
dragonwing51 chapter 6 . 9/3/2002
Awesome story i'm still looking forward to the up-coming chapters.I don't know if this is what you have planned or if you've even considered this, but maybe James and Lily should you know..."hook up" if you get where i'm going with anyway it's just a you could think about it if you don't already have something like this planned.
thistlemeg chapter 5 . 8/30/2002
This is really engrossing, I'm definitely hooked! If it's at all possible, let me know when you update at . Of course, I'll have to keep checking back all the time anyway, I can't wait to see where this goes!
dragonwing51 chapter 5 . 8/29/2002
hey i REALLY like how this chapter ended. keep writing emmyjean you're doin' great!

dragonwing5
Abforth chapter 5 . 8/27/2002
*wipes away tear* Wow! I have already read this fic twice! I really, really like it! it is one of the most realistic L/J fics i've read! (way under-reviewed to!) It's well-written, easy to follow and there's hardly any mistakes! Well done! Am going to add it to my favourites list! I am gonna have to work extra hard on my fics now!

I hope you update soon!

Keep writing,

Kath
Jooles chapter 5 . 8/26/2002
Hi there, Look. Love the fic.

Really love the fic. Great collaboration hre, and so in character and well writtenn. I'd say more but I'm still shell shocked at how awesome this fic is!
lemon spritzer chapter 5 . 8/25/2002
Wow, this was SUCH a good chapter. I'm glad Lily and James are getting along better. You are such a good writer that I felt like I was gonna cry too! Please keep going and update soon!
CC chapter 5 . 8/25/2002
Continue!Right now!
hot berry4002 chapter 5 . 8/25/2002
U're story is really nice in a sense that it is unique. diferrent from most !

till the next chapter too-doo-loo...
Koneko mewsicnote710hotmail.com chapter 5 . 8/24/2002
You're such a great writer! You must update again soon! I love your fic! It's sooooooooo good! I can't compliment you enough!
Beauty Full chapter 5 . 8/24/2002
that was a great chapter:):):) i'm soo glad lily got back to being her regular self, and i totally can't wait for the next chapter!~

Beauty Full
lola chapter 5 . 8/24/2002
WOW, that was good. KEEP GOING AND POST ASAP!
Ruby prev. devils'lil'angel chapter 5 . 8/24/2002
Update soon! lolz i already read this chap at ur site. I luve thyis story and u r officially my favorite author. I also reveiewed this chapter at ur website. Update soon plllllleeeeaaaaaseee!
Ma'hi chapter 5 . 8/24/2002
I absolutely positively LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fic. It's superb; the writing is flawless. And the last seen wonderfully written. You're a fabulous author. This is one of the truly great L/J fics out there. I adore it. If you don't update soon I'll have to curl up and die. Update soon, for me, puh-lease!

Merci,

Love and Bubbles,

Ma'hi

Update, your fic is wonderful!
1,353 | « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 90 .. Last Next »