Reviews for Crossroads
Ariana and Clara chapter 5 . 8/24/2002
Oh! Such a sad, yet somehow sweet chapter. I love this story. Please post the next chapter soon! :O)
Jeanne chapter 5 . 8/24/2002
That was so sad! Great chapter, yah for Lily standing up for that little Hufflepuff, yah for James taking his job seriously, and yah for James comforting Lily! I love this story!
Feyla chapter 5 . 8/24/2002
I love this chapter! They aren't fighting maybe they'll actually become friends. And Lily figured out that she shouldn't quit! Please write more soon!
Diana chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
Absoulutly Wonderful...please write more soon!
TigerLily15 chapter 4 . 8/20/2002
oh my! Lily certainly has a little bit of depression. Maybe James can change that...*winks*...I know I am too hopefull for something of the nature of them getting together at the moment...but Lily does need some help. She needs to talk it out with someone. I hope she realizes her mistake over Xmas.
lola chapter 4 . 8/18/2002
Poor Lily! It's so sad that she resigned. I still really like your story. Please update ASAP!
Ruby prev. devils'lil'angel chapter 4 . 8/18/2002
GOOD! I love this story its gud love/hate! I like

no scratch that LOVE these kind of stories!

Lolz...update soooonnnn! i wuz wondering does

James ever find out that Lily hurt her arm during

that fifth year party?
duchess24 chapter 4 . 8/18/2002
Hey I luv ur story so much L/J hate going on it toally rox!

I wanna read sum more so can u update soon catch ya then!~
hot berry4002 chapter 4 . 8/18/2002
Your story is so amazing and yes you definately 100% have a wonderful plot. Please add soon so everyone can enjoy your story.

addddddddddddddddddd
Kouriko chapter 4 . 8/18/2002
The way you displayed the emotions in this story is astounding. I am still not able to describe the emotions felt when I lost a family member. Though you were able to hit the nail on the head.

I also like how you put the story purely in Lily's view. It some how creates a tension; since we do not know what other characters are thinking. It puts us in the place of Lily.

Lily is very lucky to have friends like that, not many people do and not everyone has someone to understand them during a rough moment in life. She is sincerely lucky. While mentioning all of this I also have to say that you are an astoundingly good writer. Good job keep it up!
someone author of 'Past Present and Future' and 'What you see is not always what you get chapter 4 . 8/17/2002
waaaaaaahhhhhhh u cant leave it there!

great stori tho...i lurv it!
sCHEm chapter 4 . 8/17/2002
wow... nice.. so nice...
Ariana and Clara chapter 4 . 8/17/2002
Oh! This is SO sad! Poor Lily. Please hurry with the next chapter! :O)
jencdancer chapter 4 . 8/17/2002
Please keep going! Excellent story. When are James and Lily going to start getting to know each other? Soon, I hope!
Koneko chapter 4 . 8/17/2002
Great fic! I really love it. It was so sad when her parents died. I really think you portrayed that part well. It's so hard to find good L/J fics out there and I really love yours. It's sooooo good! Please write more soon!
1,353 | « Prev Page 1 .. 79 86 87 88 89 90 .. Last Next »