Reviews for Crossroads
Emily Woodmark chapter 4 . 8/17/2002
That was REALLY good! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Ariana and Clara chapter 3 . 8/16/2002
Your writing's amazing, Emmyjean! Truly, I usually don't like reading love/hate Lily and James fics...but yours is wonderful! Please get the next chapter up soon! :O)
TigerLily15 chapter 3 . 8/12/2002
i love this story! the emotions are so well told, i can almost feel them with the characters!Continue!
Beauty Full chapter 3 . 8/12/2002
i have to say this is one of the best stories i've ever read, so i've just got to add to it to my favs:):):):) i totally can't wait for the next chapter!~

martini addict chapter 3 . 8/12/2002
I totally love your story! I like how you don't make Lily and James hate each other and then like each other the next. You've kept things the same unlike a lotta stories. PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I really, really, really, really, really wanna find out what's next! One more thing, what did Sirius imply that made Lily so sad? I don't get it... (sorry, i feel kinda stupid b/c i don't get it)
Akemi Angst chapter 3 . 8/12/2002
A great beginning. One of my favorite Lily/James stories so far. It has started out with hate but isn't miraculously turning into love. It seems like they are going to be friends first which will be nice. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Jade Errol chapter 2 . 8/9/2002
great story! you gotta find a way to lure more people into reading it! anyways, continue on with the story...great job w/ the love/hate thing! but what is lily's description? pretty, ugly, fat, skinny etc.?
Beauty Full chapter 2 . 8/9/2002
this story is great! i can't wait for the next chapter:):):)~

Koneko chapter 2 . 8/9/2002
Haha, great chapter! I could taste the hatred in the air. I love this particular love/hate L/J fic because the hate between them is so...prominent. I can't even see how they'll fall in love yet...except at the very end of the second chapter, when a little hope begins to appear. Now I'm just babbling...well, please update soon! I love your story!
Naiya Blackrose chapter 2 . 8/9/2002
This is really good!

I cant wait to read the next chapter!
dragonwing51 chapter 2 . 8/9/2002
hey emmyjean it's me again!

i REALLY like your writing it's AMAZING!

i just wish there'd be more than one chapter up.

that's your review for today!

dragonwing5
someone3 chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
heya hunni diz waz realli gud...i bet itz gonna b da best stori...i can alwayz tell if a story iz gonna b gud or not by da first chapta...jamesy iz acting lyk a bit of a prat but o well

speaking of which...could ya please read mai fic called Past, Present and Future"? thanx hun!

luv someone aka dOvE
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
[b]cool[/b]

and [b]long[b/]
sCHEm chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
this is great! :D yeaahh yeaah.. hehe.. well, write more more more... and FAST! I like it..
Beauty Full chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
omg! that was soo good! i can't wait for the next chapter:):):)~

1,353 | « Prev Page 1 .. 80 87 88 89 90 91 Next »