Reviews for League of Crack
Creaturemaster chapter 5 . 9/30/2016
Why do I get the feeling that Hecarim's horrible poetry is somehow going to get him a date with Irelia, if for no other reason than to shut him up so she can tell him off?
Creaturemaster chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
I don't know what's more funny, the fact that THAT is what happens when Twisted Fate loses his hat or the fact that it's an actual rule XD
OMEGA ZX 420 chapter 5 . 4/24/2016
The mental image of Kha'Zix jumping from the bushes dressed like a bunny and screaming the fact is going to be a mental image I look back on when I get sad. Free favorite for you.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/11/2015
Hec has a glaive, not a halberd. A halberd is a polearm with a axe head, a spear-like tip, and a hook opposite of the axe head to pull horsemen off of horses.
xghosthunter115 chapter 5 . 9/14/2015
AWESOME KEEP IT UP THIS IS THE MOST FUNNIEST SHIT I HAVE EVER READ . Plz make more and could you make one with kha'zix and lulu? That would be cool.
io-chan chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
So when are you going to write about the first time his hat was knocked off?
Ulcaasi chapter 5 . 7/8/2014
This would certainly make for an interesting skin :P hehehwhehe...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
This fic really made my day. I hope to see more updates and great ideas from you.
Keep it up! :D
Ulcaasi chapter 4 . 3/4/2014
Ahhh his hat... Good hat trick cait. I do believe you just saved the day. :p love this story.
Ulcaasi chapter 3 . 3/3/2014
Aww com'on graves. Don't YOU wanna see the dinosaurs? I know I do. Syndra made a friend :3
Ulcaasi chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
Next he's gonna try his arcade skin. Girls like colours and unicorns right? right?
Ulcaasi chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Ahahahaha league of crack indeed. Looks like they've all got some bad experiences with that hat now. I'm surprised Thresh isn't mentally scared. Especially after seeing the state Hecarim was left in
pedrokotii chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
Now that we know that nobody is allowed to touch the hat, I feel obliged to flush it...
But seriously, do a chapter about TF's rampage. Like if nobody could find his hat nor Cait for 24 hours. In other words, could you make your own Apocalypse?
Sir.Bears.A.Lot chapter 4 . 11/9/2013
It was already bad when you knock TF's hat away but eat it?! Oh dear god.
Well anyways nice story hope you update soon *sips tea*
Beauty-half-betrayed chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
That was very funny! I like how you portrayed the champions and especially Hecarim xD