Reviews for At your service
Niphredil chapter 1 . 5/30
Thanks u c: i loved it
Tsukiko K chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
No Bilbo chapter? I would love to molest and rape Bilbo if I had the ability to change into a man voluntarily. I would make it so pleasurable that after a while, a long while, it becomes semi-consensual. But of course the character doing this would be an OC and completely male.
angel897 chapter 3 . 8/19/2017
awesome chapter
LuckyMaple chapter 24 . 4/2/2017
So, so delightful!
swift archer chapter 2 . 2/23/2016
Hey love this chapter. good job. I have a request can u write something with kili filil thorin and reader plzz
PrincessSerenity96 chapter 3 . 6/13/2015
Damn! Lolz, I think I like this Thorin better! Talk about steamy!
Lady Sophia of Arda chapter 7 . 1/25/2015
1. Scheming matchmaker Bifur with his oh-so-surefire method of simply holding the door closed was an adorable touch. Loved it.
2. Bofur. That is all. Has just the right amount of his inherent sweetness and working-class dwarf sensibilities but so mischievous, so demanding when he's in the mood. A delicious encounter. Well done!
UmbraLunae chapter 16 . 1/23/2015
Hot as always
Guest chapter 12 . 1/12/2015
Jesus Christ... this is seriously some of the best Hobbit smut I've ever read. I need more, especially Fili and Fili/Reader/Kili. Double thumbs up
Liamene chapter 26 . 12/28/2014
J'adore ton histoire elle est juste génial ! Si il y a une suite je vas tout de suite la lire !
I love your story ! Hopefully Nimiria makes the translation !
If you write the next chpater I will be here to read it !
( Sorry I don't speak english very well because I am French ... )
ConstantinaBlack1 chapter 27 . 9/8/2014
I love every single one of them! Please continue why did you stop it's amazing! And I would really love it if you made a Legolas story! I know he's not a dwarf but come on he's HOT as hell! Love your stories! 3 .
AgentOfLoki'sArmy17 chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
You know, if you listen to Katy Perry's 'Birthday', it makes this soooooo much better. I mean, it's hot as hell to begin with. Jus' sayin'.
EverydayMagic17 chapter 24 . 7/24/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
AgentOfLoki'sArmy17 chapter 24 . 7/22/2014
I've always had this headcanon that Kili would do something like this. OMG. You've made it come true.
AgentOfLoki'sArmy17 chapter 18 . 7/22/2014
Oh my god. This has nearly killed ME! Thank you so much for writing these. They provide insight into the...ways of the dwarves for me. ;)